probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by abidal11 View Post
    If you want to name me scammer just because you want to i dont have a problem. I know who i am. I dont need you to tell me who i am. I challenge you to ask every single member of this forum if i have personally or in any other form approached him/her to "sell" something you piece of shit. I will tell you one thing once more. Your dreams is my everyday life. Keep posting shit in here. I dont blame you since you dont have anything else to do.
    Innitially we thought that you were a scammer, and believe me, troll a scammer is fun, but you are a mental retarded pretending to be smart and begging for attention. That is just lame, no one cares. The world is full of people like you, every one rejects them. Please change your ID and start all over again.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    looks like u dont have anything else to do either

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Ban this broke fukk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get rid of this scumbag mods

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is this shit still linked to industry forum?
    Believe it or not, most of us who look that part of the forum up want to read more serious stuff.
    Now a mod comes here and says he is a scammer, and still it's not moved...sad.

probettor1

No one is moved here, this is the only place where you will find real democracy in USA, I have stated a lot of garbage here, I have trolled, I have insulted mods, I have said things that are against the best interest of the forum and not even one post has been deleted. I hate the fact that I spend a lot of time here when I could be doing a lot of things better than this, but I love the forum. Whoever own this forum has a very high concept of democracy and freedom of speech. Banning a piece of garbage is not worth to change those values.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16937

Prober:

No one wants the thread banned or censored. It does however belong in Players Talk Forum solely as it isn't worthy of the S & I Forum. Seems like more and more garbage threads are seeping in here every day.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Prober:

No one wants the thread banned or censored. It does however belong in Players Talk Forum solely as it isn't worthy of the S & I Forum. Seems like more and more garbage threads are seeping in here every day.
    I do see your point, it makes sense.

First 123