jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

5 Dimes payouts

Anyone get any of those things that get delivered to your door lately? Every time i used to request one on Monday I'd have it by Thursday, but no sign. Also I used to call fedex and have them look it up by name and address for when it would be delivered and they would always have the package in their system by Wednesday at the latest. Called today and no record of a package coming to me. Just wondering if they have been taking longer lately? Also requested a DC withdrawal on Monday, no sign of that either. Im not panicking because they are as solid as it gets. Just wanted to see if things were taking longer lately, havent done a withdrawal in a couple months.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe Wednesday being a holiday threw a couple days off...

But I don't see how it would matter with the DC withdrawl...Did one last week, on Monday and was available in account Friday morning.

jmillionz

Thanks ngates. I was hoping that it would hit by tomorrow, we shall see. Have you gotten any of the other type of payout that i mentioned?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jmillionz View Post
    Thanks ngates. I was hoping that it would hit by tomorrow, we shall see. Have you gotten any of the other type of payout that i mentioned?

Haven't gotten a check from there in a couple years...did the A,CH and now the DC, just because it's more convenient and I don't need to stop by the bank to cash/deposit it.

But yea, the DC was available Friday morning...Didn't check Thursday night...But I'd assume it'd be in there tomorrow, since the holiday shouldn't concern it.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Normal MON-THU time frame for me two weeks ago.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

J-Mill - Yes... things have changed a tad.

I still say they are one of the fastest payouts...

Old Time - Processed Monday... got it by Thursday.

New Time - Processed Monday... get it by next Monday.

You'll be ok.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    J-Mill - Yes... things have changed a tad.
    Guess they just changed last week then?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

JD I believe they use a few different p-cessors. The latest he would get it would be 7 days from asking. Fastest... 3-4 days. They don't give out tracking info anymore.

jmillionz

Thanks money shot and jd. I wasnt at all worried as we all know this shop's payouts are among the best in the industry. I just figured things may have slowed down a bit. In fact i just called and one of the reps told me that the processor that was handling those type of payouts is now using a third party, that explains the couple day difference.

jmillionz

Dc was in account in Friday. The other will be delivered Monday.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

My FedEx took two weeks to arrive, not ideal but they haven't bailed on US players and no other book comes close to their lines and props.

jmillionz

Has anyone had any issues depositing these payouts into atm's? I used to deposit them all the time no problem. Now my banks atm wont accept them when i try to deposit them in the atm. I guess ill use a teller but the payout section of the site for checks recommends depositing into the atm for whatever reason.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by jmillionz View Post
    Has anyone had any issues depositing these payouts into atm's? I used to deposit them all the time no problem. Now my banks atm wont accept them when i try to deposit them in the atm. I guess ill use a teller but the payout section of the site for checks recommends depositing into the atm for whatever reason.
    if its a check your talking about, I never have a problem depositing thru my ATM.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Just get a P2P. That's what I requested yesterday and had it ready to be picked up within 24 hrs today.