Iceman@313
    Iceman@313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Sportsbetting.ag

Does anyone know if you can contact spirtsbetting.ag via phone. Cause going to BOL and chatting with them is a waste of time they take there time to respond, and I cant get anywhere with them.

golfnut4653
    golfnut4653's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

They called me- came up "private number".

Iceman@313

They used to call me all the time back in the day but haven't received email or call in months. I had a 40 min chat with BOL host and literally only had like a total of 12 msg's back and forth. It's stupid how they can't get this figured out already been like 2 weeks. The guy told me check back in 24 hours and so i checked back in 4 days later and they still tell me of should be up in few days. they are just liars and bullshitters so frustrated just want my damn money they owe me been almost 3 months they been jerking me around and lying.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Iceman@313,

Check your inbox. I just pm you the number.

Iceman@313

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    Iceman@313,

Check your inbox. I just pm you the number.
    Thanks bro just did

Acarson79
    Acarson79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman@313 View Post
    Thanks bro just did
    Can you guys pm me? I'm in same situation

Acarson79

They used to call me all the time back in the day but haven't received email or call in months. I had a 40 min chat with BOL host and literally only had like a total of 12 msg's back and forth. It's stupid how they can't get this figured out already been like 2 weeks. The guy told me check back in 24 hours and so i checked back in 4 days later and they still tell me of should be up in few days. they are just liars and bullshitters so frustrated just want my damn money they owe me been almost 3 months they been jerking me around and lying.

Iceman....I thought you said a few days ago you got some money

Iceman@313

Yea bro i got 1 check last saturday took over a month to get it, im still waiting on 13 more. And i gotta wait another 20-60 days fml.

Acarson79

Yea bro i got 1 check last saturday took over a month to get it, im still waiting on 13 more. And i gotta wait another 20-60 days fml.
    Has the other 13 been "accounted for" at least by them? T,hey keep telling me same shit but I withdrew close to a month ago already. What do you think if we ask thm to credit our account all our pending check WITHDRAWLS so we can do a wire since its way faster. Whats your thoughts?

Iceman@313

Naw they cant even tell me the status on the remaining 13. Keep saying they dont have access yet some bs man. I was thinking of doing that but if they cant even find them but i doubt it will come faster man they always have some bs excuse. My luck the bank will deny it nd gotta get checks all over again im just gonna wait it out. Ill let u know when i get some in.

Acarson79

Naw they cant even tell me the status on the remaining 13. Keep saying they dont have access yet some bs man. I was thinking of doing that but if they cant even find them but i doubt it will come faster man they always have some bs excuse. My luck the bank will deny it nd gotta get checks all over again im just gonna wait it out. Ill let u know when i get some in.
    Same here. That first check clear?

DitKent
    DitKent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3202

have they officially transferred everything over yet?
    would like to view transactions prior to the takeover if possible

Iceman@313

Quote Originally Posted by Acarson79 View Post
    Same here. That first check clear?
    I haven't deposited yet, i been working and going to take it on the 10th and deposit it. Ill let u know if it clears or not it better clear ahhaha.