Leedoe
    Leedoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

10Bet - Bet Ticket Manipulation

Hi guys,

I am sure 10Bet have manipulated with a -0.25 bet I placed. I placed a bet of 100 Euro (AH-0.25) on Deportivo Cali on 10Bet to Odds of 2,04. I checked as usual to ensure that I had placed the right bet and wrote it in my excel sheet. This morning I woke up and discovered I had won. However, when moving from the "Open Bets" section to the "Betting History" the odds had mysteriously changed to 1.94.

At first I thought that I had made a mistake yesterday when placing the bet, but after adding my profits and losses using the information in 10bet's "Betting History" and relating it to my balance on 10Bet. I realized that the real bet was 2,04!!!!!

So my Betting History and the current balance disagree on whether or not I placed a bet of 2,04.

I have taken screenshots of my current balance as well as betting history so I can prove this discrepancy.

I then Contacted their support and wrote the following message:

Hello,

I think there is a mistake in my betting history. The last two tickets (#37862319 & #37862316) have incorrect odds on them. I bet 100 euro (AsianHandicap -0.25) to odds 2,04 yeaterday. I checked the open bets and it was still 2,04 yesterday.

This morning I found that I won the bet, but the odds had changed (in betting history) to 1.94.

At first I was sure I had made a mistake, but then I added all of my profits and losses, including my initial deposit and bonus amount, and found that the current balance suggest otherwise. Meaning that my balance doesn't make sense if I bet 100 euro to odds 1.94, but does make sense if I bet 100 euro to odds 2.04.

While the amount is minimum (about 10 euro) I am afraid this could cause problems for me in the future when I make bets.

Could you please check this?

Suddenly the system kicked me out, but the message was received by the support person. I logged in again and started chat. Below is the chat session:

Elena: Welcome to our live chat service.
    Leedoe: Hi Elena
    Leedoe: I lost the connection before
    Leedoe: did you receive my message?
    Elena: May I have your user name, please?
    Leedoe: Leedoe
    Elena: I will check your account details. Kindly hold on for a moment.
    Leedoe: thanks
    Elena: You know that the odds can't changed after your bet has been confirmed already?
    Leedoe: I know this
    Leedoe: But try adding the numbers together
    Leedoe: maybe there is a glitch in the system
    Leedoe: I added all of my profits and losses, including my initial deposit and bonus amount, and found that the current balance suggest otherwise. Meaning that my balance doesn't make sense if I bet 100 euro to odds 1.94, but does make sense if I bet 100 euro to odds 2.04.
    Leedoe: I yesterday I wrote it down on in excel
    Leedoe: with odds 2.04
    Leedoe: I know it is not much, but if there is a glitch in the system, then that might be bad for me in the future
    Leedoe: that's why
    Elena: You have won the bets
    Leedoe: I know
    Leedoe: And I am happy
    Elena: But I will check more carefully your bets and if there is a glitch I will forward it to the technical department and they will investigate it
    Elena: Thank you for your feedback
    Leedoe: Could I have some sort of reply about this via email?
    Elena: Yes,after we chack it we will send you e-mail
    Elena: *check
    Leedoe: I was thinking about after you check the bets. Could you please verify or confirm the glitch?
    Leedoe: by email
    Elena: Yes,that is what I was thinking
    Elena: We will send you e-mail
    Leedoe: Ok. Thanks.. looking forward to information about the glitch.. Thanks
    Leedoe: and the email
    Leedoe: have a good day
    Elena: You are welcome.
    Elena: Thank you for chatting. Good-bye

What do you think guys? A glitch or shady book? And what Should I do from here?

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

It was 2.05 at 10bet and then it closed at 1.95, so it depends on your bet time-stamps. Though they cannot change the odds on a confirmed wager.

For future references, take a screenshot of every wager you place.

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Leedoe View Post
    What do you think guys? A glitch or shady book? And what Should I do from here?
    Haven't you answered this yourself by confirming that they have paid you the correct amount as per your account balance? So clearly not shady and a glitch on the betslip display but not the account database. What you should do is wait and see what answer they give you re the glitch and monitor future bets for any issues in the meantime.