QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Freeplay Rules at Betisland question, Rollover

So i thought I over, Qualified for the bonus to check out and they told me im short $500.... They gave me this rule

no, the minimum amount between win and risk.

Okay i guess that normal,

But push plays are not calculated?

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of the dumbest rules, get on chat and ask for them to count. Was your money not at risk ? They are taking cheapshots.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree with profrane not counting a push bet is crazy..

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will probably weasel out of counting a push toward your rollover, another good question for Islands is , does a freeplay push count as a loss or do you get it back to use again?

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, i think they are tryign to get me to lose some back.... I still got $508 to go, if my push plays dont count.. Asked them for two recount they said it the same....

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Push should be no action, and funds returned.

They are correct in applying the lesser of to win/risk as the number to be used to deterime RO.

Calculate your own RO and ask for their figure and wager history.

500 isn't a lot unless your betting small. I'd verify if their correct or not first, then play accordingly. Very easy to scalp baseball to make that RO.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

push is never counted that i was aware of.

its a cancelled bet so nothing was risked by u or the book. no one wins.

and lessor of risk or win is always the number Every book uses.

example -120 fav bet 120 to win 100 (100 is the amount rolled over).
    +120 dog 100 to win 120.. 100 is the amount rolled over.

-stash

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, Okay, Betisland is a good book dont get me wroung. Love their customer service. But i see pushes as action too because the money is at risk... But okay, Thank you for clarification sbr fams.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He who has the gold makes the rules. Whatever BetIsland says is the rules? Don't like it, don't play with them.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    They will probably weasel out of counting a push toward your rollover, another good question for Islands is , does a freeplay push count as a loss or do you get it back to use again?

hey guys,

You get back to use it again , email jon@betislands.ag

Cheers!

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

that's pretty standard.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    that's pretty standard.
    Not if you play with EZstreet/7redsports , a freeplay push is counted as a loss.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    hey guys,

You get back to use it again , email jon@betislands.ag

Cheers!

what's the point of email?? you never answer emails anyways.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

pretty standard for a push to not count as rollover.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

not couting a push as rollover is like not getting comps on pushed hands in blackjack. it's ridiculous.

the money was at risk. end of story.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

You are talking free play money in your title. Not that it matters, but pushes don't count like countless people said. Yeah, it sucks, but those are the rules, which are standard.

People mention other books which do thing differently like 7 red. They also calculate freeplay and rollovers like morons, so bad comparison.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    So i thought I over, Qualified for the bonus to check out and they told me im short $500.... They gave me this rule

no, the minimum amount between win and risk.

Okay i guess that normal,

But push plays are not calculated?
    I think pushes count but No Actions (i.e. pitching changes or postponements) don't.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    Free play push is a loss at every book I've been with.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly, freeplay pushes are usually always a loss, that's why rule of thumb when betting a spread w/ a freeroll is to always lay or take the hook.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    push is never counted that i was aware of.

its a cancelled bet so nothing was risked by u or the book. no one wins.

and lessor of risk or win is always the number Every book uses.

example -120 fav bet 120 to win 100 (100 is the amount rolled over).
    +120 dog 100 to win 120.. 100 is the amount rolled over.

-stash
    Nothing was risked? Huh? Bet Islands is the only book that doesn't count pushes. A push is not the same thing as a canceled wager, like a rainout.

Are you really saying that if I bet the Colts +7, and they are down 14, get a last second touchdown for the push... my money wasn't at risk?!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtt0315

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Nothing was risked? Huh? Bet Islands is the only book that doesn't count pushes. A push is not the same thing as a canceled wager, like a rainout.

Are you really saying that if I bet the Colts +7, and they are down 14, get a last second touchdown for the push... my money wasn't at risk?!
    sorry I didnt clarify bud.. i meant the freeplay if it pushes it is cancelled.

but i do realize there is other books that grade as a loss.. I personally never play there

i was definitely not referring to an actual cash money bet like over 9 in baseball and game ends 5-4.. it definitely counts towards rollover and i would assume even betislands follows that standard?

-stash

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    sorry I didnt clarify bud.. i meant the freeplay if it pushes it is cancelled.

but i do realize there is other books that grade as a loss.. I personally never play there

i was definitely not referring to an actual cash money bet like over 9 in baseball and game ends 5-4.. it definitely counts towards rollover and i would assume even betislands follows that standard?

-stash
    Well I followed the rules, cashing out tomorrow, finish my rollover, down -50 lol, but yeah pushes wager should count(money is at risk), free play was never counted toward risk,(as in the initial wager) and at every book I know, if you push a free play , you lose.But bet island count pushes as neutral.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HEY QUEER I MEAN QUANG ARE YOU GAMBLING TO MAKE MONEY OR ARE YOU GAMBLING TO ROLLOVER BONUSES WHAT THE F-CK WHO GIVES A F-CK ABOUT FREE PLAYS MAKE SOME REAL MONEY

JON AT BET ISLANDS HAS BEEN VERY GENEROUS WITH ME BUT WHY WOULDNT HE BE I HAVENT EVEN COME CLOSE TO WINNING A BET AT BET ISLANDS.

QUEER I MEAN QUANG YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES YOU EITHER PLAY AT BET ISLANDS OR HERITAGE THATS IT KID

BOYS I AM PLAYING WITH MY LOCAL GUY RIGHT NOW AND I MUST SAY I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I think pushes count but No Actions (i.e. pitching changes or postponements) don't.
    LT (as usual) is correct -- the only places where Freeplay is returned on a push that I am aware of is BetIslands and YouWager.

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    LT (as usual) is correct -- the only places where Freeplay is returned on a push that I am aware of is BetIslands and YouWager.
    other places that give u the fp back

justbet
    1vice
    skybook
    betphoenix
    betonline

there is more but that is a good enough list for now

-stash

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

people BI doesn't hide the rules from people

it's clearly on the website and anyone that has done rollovers with them should know that any push or cancel is not counted towards the rollover

do i agree with it? NO

but it's posted for all to see.

i have seen more than just them use this rule.

GENERAL RULES AND DEFINITIONS
    All Bonus plans require a minimum deposit of $100.
    All bonuses must be requested at the time of the deposit or before the available funds are played.
    Rollover calculation is based on the lesser amount IE: a player risks $1000 to win $500 out of that wager $500 will be applied towards the rollover.
    Deposits Fees are paid on $200 or more. Maximum deposit fees paid are $250 per deposit.
    Maximum deposit bonus is $1000.
    Applies to CASH deposits.
    Proposition and future bets do not count towards a client rollover.
    Bonuses cannot be forfeited
    Bets that result in a push or cancel will NOT be counted towards the rollover
    Clients that misuse the promotions such as free half points , 107 after documented wagers will have these features removed an example is playing steam moving lines to your favor constantly
    DEFINITIONS/RULES

The following terms and their respective definitions are frequently used in our Bonuses.
    Rollovers are calculated based on deposit + freeplay winnings x rollover amount.
    If a player deposits and loses his freeplay balance his rollover will then be calculated deposit + freeplay amount received and rollover established.
    Example A: Player deposits $200 for a $200 freeplay with a 9 x rollover. The player wins $300 of the freeplay the rollover calculation would be $200 + 300 x 9 = $4500 rollover required.
    Example B: Player deposits $200 for a $200 freeplay with a 9 x rollover. The player losses the freeplay the rollover calculation would be $200 + 200 x 9 = $3600 rollover required

FREE PLAY RULES

Freeplays are allowed ONLY in the following wager types:
    Straight wagers (moneylines up to +/-200)
    BetIslands reserves the right to change and or modify all wagering payouts according to these parameters.
    3 team parlays max.
    2 team teasers max.
    The Freeplay bonus has a 12x rollover.
    IMPORTANT:
    * Max bonus awarded is $1000 unless stated otherwise by a BetIslands manager

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, I guess shame on me for not reading rules!, I apoligize. Anyways, Update fast payment as usual for BetIsland, within hours. Under 4 figures by a lil bit. Fast, Easy, Overall Good book!. Will return football season. Or depending on my parlay, Hitted Radwinka, Williams, Need Murray and Forrest Griffin
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy