easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Bovada VS 5dimes

I have been with Bodog/Bovada my entire betting career however I am considering making the change due to the following reasons

late withdrawals(i requested 2 withdrawals and it took around 5 weeks for me to receive the check)
    I've heard 5dimes offers better odds
    I bet NFL using 2 team teasers and @Bovada 2 team 6 point is -110. I've read that at 5dimes its at evens.
    Bovada also has a 5% charge on CC deposits which is my method of depositing and it adds up.

I also bet soccer and Bovada's soccer options have improved greatly as of late. They have live betting in multiple leagues even 2nd divisions as well as different player and team props(corners, first to score,time of first goal,etc)

Does 5dimes offer live betting in Euoropean Soccer leagues(england,italy,spain,etc)
    and is the 2 team teaser at evens available for everyone or is it a bonus?
    Ive read that their is no charge regardless of depositing method
    Also on average is the odds on 5dimes better than Bovada?
    And on average how long does it take to receive a check on 5dimes?

If 5dimes doesn't offer all the soccer bets I am interested in I will probably end up splitting my money among the 2 bookies and use Bovada only for Soccer while using 5dimes for American sports.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

5Dimes has far better odds. When signing up DON'T take a bonus, their default bonus plan is reduced juice which comes out way better over the long run. When placing your bets look under the header sport you're looking to bet, for a box to check that says reduced here you'll find full wagering menu with a -105 base. That doesn't mean for sure -105 per side just that's the base. So it might be -107 / -103 or -108 / -102 etc.

As far as European soccer league the 5dimes odds crush Bovada's. However you won't find as many props except very popular matches.

for in-play betting 5dimes has a archaic option that's nothing like Bovada they cover major US televised games but not much soccer. (They do have betting on main markets on all European soccer leagues and at far better odds - just lack the in-play stuff Bovada has.

As far as teasers if sticking with Bovada do 3-team 6-point +180 instead of 2-teamers = far better odds. 5Dimes does offer evens to everyone on 2-team 6-point (and -105 on 2-team 6-point ties win) but they also shade the lines in such a way many of the bets you're making at Bovada probably aren't available at 5Dimes. for example 5dimes will set a line of 7.5 often as -9 +105 / +9 -125. Here you'd get extra points teasing the dog, but if you're going to do the favorite best using another site. However there's a TON going with 5dimes teaser, something 700+ different options and have pleasers too. If you like teasers getting the hang of 5dimes and what's available (ex: ties win teasers too) you can find good bets.

5Dimes wins for deposits/payouts. Use P2P for deposit with them picking up fee and then once per month request free/discounted payout.