iphonetoday
    iphonetoday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

How is JustBet.CX ? thnks

anyone playing justbet.cx , how is it , i saw they offer 100 % bonus , is that bonus count in freeplay also , thanks

are they trusted site to play with ?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Yes its a freeplay and yes they are very trusted. If they offer u a 100% bonus i would take it. Right now they have dimeline baseball so it works good. They payout very promptly. Plus they have an employee that comes to the forum to help out us.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

solid book

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

i played ther back in 2007 and they dont like winners.

played there back in 2007 and hit pretty good in just a few days and withdrew for the ccheck payout and i swear it took over amonth too get it and tried too whithdral last 500.00 in there and the name they used too send it too me got flagged by mestern union and was told that the money was lost due too ther sender could not get the money back from w-u and i told there c-s-r that it wasnt my fault and he said they would eat that loss and put money back into my account and would have too do 10 times roll over and leave money in account 90 days before withdral could be done.never played there again after that,oh and the manger told me that they dont have too pay me if he doesnt want too.got cold called fro big jim over there and tried too get me too reload whith them a couple of times,i know big jim from another book he was working at for years ,it was jazz bet,so he knows the action that i would have gave just bet.they do not like winners there,you get on a run there and they wil drop your limits fast dont waist your time there,but they will pay you if you win but will drag there feet,i dont lie about my experience with books just tell what happed too me.we need too be honest too help out other players.

poker6469

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by iphonetoday View Post
    anyone playing justbet.cx , how is it , i saw they offer 100 % bonus , is that bonus count in freeplay also , thanks

are they trusted site to play with ?
    iphonetoday ,legends and heritage have been real good with customer servive and lightingfast payouts was with 5dimes for a long time and there customer servive stinks and they got some nutt over there named toney stay away from them too he doesnt do whats right for customer just what good for him and the mood hes in that day and thats and thats a real gamble there.

iphonetoday

i can't go 5dimes because i'm already have vietbet acc , last time i sign up they not let me log in because they say my acc on vietbet.com ,,,,,,,,,,

so justbet is not good good size , minimum bet on them 10 dollar , and soccer line is very few not much ....

poker6469

they suck

dont bother with them

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by iphonetoday View Post
    i can't go 5dimes because i'm already have vietbet acc , last time i sign up they not let me log in because they say my acc on vietbet.com ,,,,,,,,,,

so justbet is not good good size , minimum bet on them 10 dollar , and soccer line is very few not much ....
    If your a rec player go there if u want a nice 100% bonus, u will have no problems at all.

iphonetoday

i'm regular player , ........thanks

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Hey Iphonetoday,

If you got any questions, I'm always around to help you out with anything you need from Justbet.

Let me know via PM (Private Message) or get on chat and ask for Nathan. I'll help you out.