leeph84
    leeph84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet7Days

Hi,

Has anyone had any experience with these guys? I'm finding it quite hard to get in touch with anyone there (via phone or livechat), just wondering if anyone else has played here and if they got paid?

Many thanks

doowahdiddy
    Wheres the beef?
    doowahdiddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah i have played there, was chatting to live support this morning you gotta hang in there as it took 15 minutes for the rep to answer

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leeph84 View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone had any experience with these guys? I'm finding it quite hard to get in touch with anyone there (via phone or livechat), just wondering if anyone else has played here and if they got paid?

Many thanks
    Very Important message!

Bet7Days are scammers-There site is lamers created from few guys from Eastern Europe(especially from my country ) and they operate 100% without License in Costa Rica and this UK number is also suspicious.
    They tryed to promote in few other forums but we all now whats happened with JetBull-So everyine should be awared and stay away or play in own risk!
    All posters that rate higher them are with 1-2 posts at the forums!

leeph84

Hey, I ended up joining before people started getting worried about this book (here MSE/rpoints etc etc), and I must admit it had me worried at some points.

Thought I would share my experience here anyway:

Firstly I deposited via moneybookers, this was credited within about 2-3 hours (I believe it is done manually).

In regard to the CS, I didn't ever seem to be able to get through via telephone, however their livechat seems pretty good. Livechat seem to be online from around 0900-1600GMT weekdays (I had problems using firefox with this initially, so had to use internet explorer, however I think they have fixed this now).

The conditions of the bonus if you deposit €200 and recieve €100 are to roll 5x(D+B) @ >1.5, so €1500. You can forfeit the bonus within 14 days, if you havent played with it yet, if you have played with it, but decide you don't want to bet anymore(don't want to complete the rollover), you would have to wait 60 days to make a withdrawal when the bonus is auto revoked. Providing you complete the rollover you can withdraw instantly.

In regard to the withdraw, you need to first send Passport/Driv license plus utility bill to be approved, after this CS said they'd do it within 1 day, and it arrived back in my moneybookers account within about 20minutes, so I have no complaints at all (amount was for >€800).

Obviously I can't state how they will continue to operate in the future (many books start well and end,..not so well), but my experience was a pretty good one. Hope that helped.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leeph84 View Post

Obviously I can't state how they will continue to operate in the future (many books start well and end,..not so well), but my experience was a pretty good one. Hope that helped.
    Sounds like you work for them and you tell to us your coception-In BOLD!
    Targetting with higher bonus and dissapear after few months with player funds.
    Didnt see any sertificate that you are licensed in Costa Rica.

leeph84

I definitely don't work for them, of course I can't prove that to you, but then again I don't really care if you believe me or not.

This wasn't a great book, like I mentioned in my post above, the phone based CS is non existant and the website isn't the prettiest thing I've ever looked at, but then they did pay me, they didn't void any of my bets and livechat was fine. So take from that what you will....

Of course as someone on MSE pointed out all ponzi schemes pay at first, maybe that's what this is and I got lucky by being in early, but you could say that about every new untested book that comes along, truly only time will tell.

Bottom line is if you are comfortable having a few hundred € in a new untested book, and can afford the risk then go for it, there's no evidence to suggest this is a scam, otherwise wait for a few months/a year even before jumping in.

At least they have a sensible bonus unlike say the BetOT 2k bonuses, they are unlikely to go bust giving away €100 with a 1500 turnover etc etc

doowahdiddy
    Wheres the beef?

Bonus is only 10% up to €500 now

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

I see that bet7days is becoming new goldvictory slowly. suddenly people appeared asking millions of questions about it, recommending it and I guess that soon there will be their CS representative here to explain few things...

doowahdiddy
    Wheres the beef?

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    I guess that soon there will be their CS representative here to explain few things...
    Their cs is already here http://game2win2009.mysbrforum.com/

game2win2009
    game2win2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    I see that bet7days is becoming new goldvictory slowly. suddenly people appeared asking millions of questions about it, recommending it and I guess that soon there will be their CS representative here to explain few things...
    Here i am, feel free to ask me anything.

RuiVReal
    RuiVReal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi,
    game2win2009
    I want to ask you why what fundations bet7days have to close my account and retain 100 of my euros.
    I Joined, no Bonus... lost... deposit again and then won...
    When I tried to withdraw, emailed me accusing of fraud or something like that.

dont answer my emails, dont give me my money, live chat is a lie...
    I got robbed by bet7days.

so feel free please to answer my questions. Thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

Sorry to hear of your issues your having with this establishment however, like Mr.Champi mentioned above, it's been a jip joint for a while now apparently. Please fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf and see if rectify this matter for you sir.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

why do people play at these scam books?? lmao i mean seriously what is the point in not playing with a book u never have to worry about getting paid?? good grief people amaze me how dumb they can be with their money sometimes...honestly kinda sad