Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Can someone help me on some fraud issues?

Lately ive been having some trouble with 2 books so far that they wont allow me to use my plastic to deposit, as they say there fraud dep says im only setup for cash only. But they wont tell me why or what it is, they say there system says this. Is there a way i can find this out as i know i never did a ********** ever and want to find this out, as they say to check with a book or poker room, but i cant go back and find this out as i use so many books and numerous poker sites it would take forever. I know that books use a system and i need to find this out? Can someone please guide me on where to go or maybe an SBR mod can look into this for me, i have never screwed a book in any way ever.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

If you have a charge back with one processor, then your card won't go thru if they happened to use the same processor.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    If you have a charge back with one processor, then your card won't go thru if they happened to use the same processor.
    He said he never did a charge back. Did you miss that or do you think he's lying?

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    He said he never did a charge back. Did you miss that or do you think he's lying?
    Sorry, my fault. I missed the line.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

i have been on some fraud list for years with a few books.,bookmaker,legends to name 2. All they say is that there is a red flag by my name and that i am a cash only customer,of course i never did any type of **********,no book will tell me who to contact to clear this up

Legions36

Ok so it is only 1 book the other just wanted me to send in id and verification stuff. The other is bookmaker who says i can only do cash, the funny thing is ive been a loyal customer of theres for over 6 years and at the beginning i have used my debit plastic all the time, this is something new that they say was from 2011 but they wont tell me more. Im 100% sure i have never done a **********, the reason its new to me is because i recently just got 4 new plastics and want to be able to use it without any issues.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

dsi does that to me.. i have never even deposited there and only depsoited with cash via p2p at bookmaker. i opened an account there and they say i am cash only. no big deal because thats the only way i ever and have ever deposited but i think its the name is corrolated with someone with a similar name or something..

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iovation is the company with the list that they check and somehow your name has gotten on there. Google Iovation and you can check it out there.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Lately ive been having some trouble with 2 books so far that they wont allow me to use my plastic to deposit, as they say there fraud dep says im only setup for cash only. But they wont tell me why or what it is, they say there system says this. Is there a way i can find this out as i know i never did a ********** ever and want to find this out, as they say to check with a book or poker room, but i cant go back and find this out as i use so many books and numerous poker sites it would take forever. I know that books use a system and i need to find this out? Can someone please guide me on where to go or maybe an SBR mod can look into this for me, i have never screwed a book in any way ever.
    Dude this is freaking outrageous!
    I will fight like hell for you.

HOW DARE THEY TREAT A FUTURE 'SHILL HALL OF FAMER' like this.

Don't they know they are dealing with the king of loving every shady off shore book, gets paid by wire same day, and has his souvlaki personally cooked by Spiro 'The Greek'. (Scotty delivers it though, along with a 150% free play).

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Different things can earn you a comment flag by your name and books choose how to interpret it. Players who have threatened a book for something even if not related to their deposit can get one. Books don't want to take even a small chance and do business through certain methods if the player seems volatile. Of course, it could just be someone's mistake too. This is online gambling today.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

There's 9 US states where more likely to have this happen not even being on a list. For 2 started with not taking plastic and even sign ups. Not sure it's the same here as another of their close competitors they transfer with, but there it started as a matter of not sending checks which turned into cash only for players at those additional states. Of course, yes could also be getting on a list. So many reasons but probably likely you'll just need to stick to cash, at least for now.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well it's an exciting day, everyone should have red in his calendar..
    Shill numbero uno has a problem, the world will end very soon.

Legions36

Thanks guys for all your help much appreciated!!!!

Also to those haters that have no contribution to this thread, i must say that im making $ right now as we speak and am enjoying my day unlike u guys who r always mad at someone and we all know why, so why not just get off my nuts and go back to your miserable normal everyday life.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are not only a clown and shill, you are also a first class assbandit
    Points Awarded:

princecharles gave Monte 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    You are not only a clown and shill, you are also a first class assbandit
    Why r u still sweating me, i know im sexy but dude im not gay. Nothing u can say to me will get me mad like u think when u go around the forum calling people out that your jealous of, and after your recent stalks of me i can see that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

if you played on full tilt that could be it alot of people that did checks and full tilt could not get there money do too there own fault,i know a few people this happened too

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by poker6469 View Post
    if you played on full tilt that could be it alot of people that did checks and full tilt could not get there money do too there own fault,i know a few people this happened too
    Wow u know what u might be right. As they said this happened in 2011 sometime, i also had my card and instant checks linked and i did plenty of withdrawals and deposits with my account. Any way i can fix this as they are not a company anymore and i can't get ahold of them?