ST3ALTHSE7EN
    Who did this to you!!!!
    ST3ALTHSE7EN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

New to online books

Hey everyone just wanted to intro myself. Recently got into online books and wanted to get your feed back on the whole 5Dimes/Heritage books. I'm looking to drop some cash via ** in either one of these books, I see that 5dimes has a ton more options than Heritage, but I still don't know who to go with. From what i'm reading they are both good books to play on, but which do you prefer and why? Cheers! Thanks in advance for the help!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi ST3AL,

Welcome to SBR forum. You'd be making a solid choice either way. Both 5Dimes and Heritage ranked in the top 3 in the last user's poll as well. Perhaps checkout the official SBR reviews of each to determine which is more to your liking.

ST3ALTHSE7EN
    Who did this to you!!!!
    ST3ALTHSE7EN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi ST3AL,Welcome to SBR forum. You'd be making a solid choice either way. Both 5Dimes and Heritage ranked in the top 3 in the last user's poll as well. Perhaps checkout the official SBR reviews of each to determine which is more to your liking.
    I appreciate it Lou, I took a look online and it seems like Heritage might be my best best for now. Maybe down the road I might drop some cash into 5Dimes as well.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The two books usually have a little difference in their odds and prices. The best thing from a handicapping POV would be to have both options. I think you'll find the feedback here will be that Heritage excels at personalized service and probably is willing to take the most time with their users than any book. Good new betting menu. 5Dimes has become huge in the past few years and offers one of the lowest margins online for N.A leagues and has the most betting options. Anything from CFL to High School events.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

ST3ALTHSE7EN,

welcome to SBR

if you join either of those 2 books make sure to sign up thru the SBR links and become a SBR pro in the process

you will enjoy many benefits by joining the SBR PRO program