strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer limits Pinnacle vs. Asia

During last months I noticed that Pinny has higher limits on soccer (major) leagues than SBO and even IBC. For example todays Euro SF Portugal - Spain has spread limit 80010 EUR at Pinnacle (lower limit account), while SBO 40000 and IBC 50000.
    Are the Asian limits really that low when compared to Pinnacle or European players limits are cut to say 1/3?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I am not sure what your asking
    but
    If you need more than 80-90 Dimes on a Euro Cup game
    You Already know and all ready have several outs that will cover all the action you want

strixee
    I think, therefore I win

My point is that Pinnacle might be a new market leader even for soccer because of highest limits. What I'd like to know if is someone has limits at SBO/IBC on Euro sides at least 100k EUR.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by strixee View Post
    My point is that Pinnacle might be a new market leader even for soccer because of highest limits. What I'd like to know if is someone has limits at SBO/IBC on Euro sides at least 100k EUR.
    Samvo will take the highest AH wagers

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Around here many say that sbobet are the best for soccer but most of the times pinny has the best money lines. I think pinnacle are the best at everything overall but that shouldn't stop anyone to look for the better price if it can be found at other books.

strixee
    I think, therefore I win

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Samvo will take the highest AH wagers
    That's really interesting information. I checked them as well and they had around 18k limit on the Euro game, similar to 188bet. Or you mean they sometimes have the highest limits on some small leagues?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by strixee View Post
    That's really interesting information. I checked them as well and they had around 18k limit on the Euro game, similar to 188bet. Or you mean they sometimes have the highest limits on some small leagues?
    The bet broker side will take very very large wagers

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    Around here many say that sbobet are the best for soccer but most of the times pinny has the best money lines. I think pinnacle are the best at everything overall but that shouldn't stop anyone to look for the better price if it can be found at other books.
    Pinnacle has better money lines, but IBC and SBO are still the market leaders in soccer. They have great asian odds and most of the time their odds do move first before Pinnacle's odds start to move. They have early lines and much better live betting than Pinnacle.