Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Waiting on over $25 K from Bookmaker

Funds came out Monday afternoon. Not without the Manager calling me to make sure I wanted to withdraw such a large amout. He was looking out for me- lol. I'll post when the funds hit my bank account.

Got extrememly lucky and turned 3K to over 26k. Still down for the baseball season though...

Coming Back!

Fee was $700, I know somebody will ask....

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I thought someone said there was a way to withdraw large amounts from bookmaker for cheap.

Coming Back!

No there is not...

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Can only withdraw $2,500 for cheap, not larger amounts.

EastCoastNiner
    EastCoastNiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Why are you withdrawing such a large about? Is it just going to be one payment method, or are you receiving it in multiple forms? If it's just a one type withdrawal, you're going to raise a lot of red flags. I never withdraw that much because once you hit $10,000 and try and deposit with your bank, you run into a lot of questions.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Agree with what these guys have said. Why would you withdraw 25K at one time? Wise to sit out on baseball though.

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    Agree with what these guys have said. Why would you withdraw 25K at one time? Wise to sit out on baseball though.
    have u lot ever thought the guy might need it or wants to spend it?

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post

Got extrememly lucky and turned 3K to over 26k.
    Congrats!!

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Congrats!!

Thx pal

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    Half of it is going to CC bills and the other half to replenish my dwindling bank account. To be honest....

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastNiner View Post
    Why are you withdrawing such a large about? Is it just going to be one payment method, or are you receiving it in multiple forms? If it's just a one type withdrawal, you're going to raise a lot of red flags. I never withdraw that much because once you hit $10,000 and try and deposit with your bank, you run into a lot of questions.
    Never had an issue at my bank. My bank is huge. I think they deal w a lot of big transactions. I wouldn't deposit over $10,000 Cash. I think a wire might be diffferent. If it isn't- Fuk it!

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Congratulations on the winnings. I am guessing this a withdrawal by check. Hopefully they will send your multiple checks under $10K each. I've always thought $10K was the "Magic amount" where the banks had to report the transaction to the government. I could have made this up and hell you may not even be in the US. Congratulations again and keep up the good work.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Congratulations on the winnings. I am guessing this a withdrawal by check. Hopefully they will send your multiple checks under $10K each. I've always thought $10K was the "Magic amount" where the banks had to report the transaction to the government. I could have made this up and hell you may not even be in the US. Congratulations again and keep up the good work.
    Thx, hopefully I will get the funds soon....

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Smart play to withdrawl

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Smart play to withdrawl
    Yeah, not really comfortable having that much $$$ anywhere offshore. Although BM is solid, the government is always lurking.....

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

How long did you wait now?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a fool to WD that much and Im guessing a wire too huh? What a eve bigger dunce. Nice hit tho...

Coming Back!

[QUOTE=Bass386;15213290]How long did you wait now?

Funds came out Monday Afternoon. Waiting sux! I hope to get it before the weekend, but I don't think it's going to happen....

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    what a fool to WD that much and Im guessing a wire too huh? What a eve bigger dunce. Nice hit tho...
    They allow 1 payout per week. What am I supposed to do? Withdraw $8500 every Monday. Not to mention, I would surely gamble the funds away if I left it in there....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    Yeah but should have taken 5 payouts for 4,999 each.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastNiner View Post
    This is 100% WRONG. Everyday there are millions of checks and wires send and received in our country for 10k or more. Impossible for anyone to regulate that or "ask questions" unless something else specific involved.

However .... any cash deposit over $2000 in internally kept by the bank and any cash deposits over 10k is immediately reported to the government. Cash is your worry, and could be what you meant, but 25k wire/check won't have any issues.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    This is 100% WRONG. Everyday there are millions of checks and wires send and received in our country for 10k or more. Impossible for anyone to regulate that or "ask questions" unless something else specific involved.

However .... any cash deposit over $2000 in internally kept by the bank and any cash deposits over 10k is immediately reported to the government. Cash is your worry, and could be what you meant, but 25k wire/check won't have any issues.
    I think Frogger is right...

Frogger

Still don't understand how the fee was $700 to withdrawal the money. If it was by wire, should be a bank cost of $100 at most. Don't see why Bookmaker would spoil such great publicity by having someone who ran $3k into $26k and then be sour about $700.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    Still don't understand how the fee was $700 to withdrawal the money. If it was by wire, should be a bank cost of $100 at most. Don't see why Bookmaker would spoil such great publicity by having someone who ran $3k into $26k and then be sour about $700.
    I've obviously asked management that question. They say it's harder than ever to find willing participants to do these wires. And more expensive too. I'm sure they are still profiting big time on the withdrawals, but it does make sense...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

A $25,000 wire is nothing at all to banks. Bank transfers are fully traceable, and all of them are recorded/reported. You shouldn't hear one single peep from your bank whatsoever about the wire. Now, should you fail to report this 25k to the IRS, that's a different matter.

Coming Back!

If I get audited, I'll deal w it at the time

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

They allow 1 payout per week. What am I supposed to do? Withdraw $8500 every Monday. Not to mention, I would surely gamble the funds away if I left it in there....
    It's my understand that there is a withdraw method through a plastic card. You can withdraw $2500 every day. You get the first one free and the rest at $25 each. Sounds good to me. You can get a max of $12,500 a week this way for $100.

Frogger

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    A $25,000 wire is nothing at all to banks. Bank transfers are fully traceable, and all of them are recorded/reported. You shouldn't hear one single peep from your bank whatsoever about the wire. Now, should you fail to report this 25k to the IRS, that's a different matter.
    I have to agree. I would highly recommend declaring this as income. You can write off loses and say you broke even to pay zero tax, but just make sure u show u won this.

Coming Back!

It would be nice to actually get it..... Waiting...

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It would be nice to actually get it..... Waiting...
    Make sure you post in the payouts thread as far as the length of time goes so we can keep track of which books are timely and to what degree.

I agree on the bank wires. I have done a dozen bank wires over the last 6 years ranging from 10K-50K. Ironically, the one I had the most hassle with was a 12K check.

Hope you get the check soon!

Coming Back!

Still waiting... There really is no substitution for Vegas. This waiting Sux!!!!

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Its been 5 days since u posted this Including the weekend....relax

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by theblueprint View Post
    Its been 5 days since u posted this Including the weekend....relax
    I know. I got lucky last time, and got in 2 days.

tgoodm1
    tgoodm1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1532

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    It's my understand that there is a withdraw method through a plastic card. You can withdraw $2500 every day. You get the first one free and the rest at $25 each. Sounds good to me. You can get a max of $12,500 a week this way for $100.
    The above is incorrect. You can only withdraw once per week.

12 Last