JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

** for the Greek

Brand new to the forum. I've got a SportsInteraction account, but I want to become more of a pro, so I'm trying to get into the Greek earlier than later and getting capped on SIA. I'm trying to make a deposit, because I doubt they do a book-to-book with SIA, and I'm a little nervous about using **. I got information from their customer service regarding where I need to send money, but it's to someone in the Philippines, and I'm a little hesitant. Have people sent ** to the Greek, and how comfortable should I feel about this?

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JVP3122 View Post
    Brand new to the forum. I've got a SportsInteraction account, but I want to become more of a pro, so I'm trying to get into the Greek earlier than later and getting capped on SIA. I'm trying to make a deposit, because I doubt they do a book-to-book with SIA, and I'm a little nervous about using **. I got information from their customer service regarding where I need to send money, but it's to someone in the Philippines, and I'm a little hesitant. Have people sent ** to the Greek, and how comfortable should I feel about this?
    If the Greek CS told you to do that, then there should be nothing to worry about... You can always email them if you would prefer it in writing...