princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker at SportBetting.ag vs BetOnline (Because you can't!)

Should current BOL customers open an account at SportBetting.ag to access their poker room?
    Unlike the 5Dimes group of sites, a player cannot log onto Sportsbetting.ag with thier BOL username and password.

As this deal must have been in the works for some time, does that mean all that 'poker provider not network' baloney was in fact purposeful to give this deal time to finalize?

Can we now get a real timeframe for when BOL poker will be accessible?

Thanks

princecharles

no need to rush to get an answer mods, looks like BOL poker is backup

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    no need to rush to get an answer mods, looks like BOL poker is backup
    Our sincere apologies, I think the mods missed the answer all Princecharles various BOL threads with immediacy memo.

We did speak with management earlier who confirmed that order would be restored soon, and SB.ag/BOL will share the same network.

solring
    solring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3428

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Should current BOL customers open an account at SportBetting.ag to access their poker room?
    How does one even access the sb.ag poker room? There's nothing on their home page explaining that...

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Our sincere apologies, I think the mods missed the answer all Princecharles various BOL threads with immediacy memo.

We did speak with management earlier who confirmed that order would be restored soon, and SB.ag/BOL will share the same network.
    Lou!!
    You are more than priceless!
    I would lament about why, but I think we all know.

BTW, you must be one super handsome man, as I'm trying to figure out what Natalie sees in you!