SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

BetOnline acquires Sportsbetting.ag

BetOnline acquires Sportsbetting.ag

BetOnline (SBR rating B+) has acquired majority ownership of Sportsbetting.ag (SBR rating D). BetOnline management tells SBR that with the move will come significant upgrades for Sportsbetting.ag players — better bonuses, software, and payout reliability. SBR is assembling a list of outstanding complaints against the SB.ag brand for new management to address. | Read full statement

Iceman@313
    Iceman@313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

So what does this mean for people who withdrew money from sportsbetting.ag before they were takin over. Are we going to get paid or jerked around by lies like we have for months.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman@313 View Post
    So what does this mean for people who withdrew money from sportsbetting.ag before they were takin over. Are we going to get paid or jerked around by lies like we have for months.
    You will be paid. Give mgt time to work through the back-log SB.ag left as the statement touched on. Once out of the woods, you'll be paid with the same expediency BOL players can expect.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: taxer

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Lou, so should I file a complain now for the total of horse rebates they owed me or should I wait to see if Betonline will honor that?

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

shouldn't bet online be working on getting their own payouts working before acquiring a new book? the video mentions that same day payouts will be available at sportsbetting.ag -- when's the last time somebody got a same day payout from bet online?

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    shouldn't bet online be working on getting their own payouts working before acquiring a new book? the video mentions that same day payouts will be available at sportsbetting.ag -- when's the last time somebody got a same day payout from bet online?
    BetOnline offers multiple payout methods. Player feedback suggests P2P goes out same day during the week.

Occasionally we'll field an eWallet dispute but they usually close quickly and mgt is quick to discuss the facts.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    Lou, so should I file a complain now for the total of horse rebates they owed me or should I wait to see if Betonline will honor that?
    There's not a need to do so today. They are getting everything sorted. Check back end of day tomorrow.

Birre
    Birre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

better bonuses? lol

I received 40%-50% all the time and sometimes 100% cash bonuses from my rep...

25% freeplays aren't better

OUTCAST

Quote Originally Posted by Birre View Post
    better bonuses? lol

Wow, who is your rep if I may ask?

tuckman
    tuckman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2398

One shit book taking over another shit book

CRitchie
    CRitchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I am Colin Richards one of the Reps there. we all got fired today. It is very unfortunate what happened to all of us. I hope current Sportsbetting clients get paid soon

CRitchie

I am glad I was able to find a better book to work at. I will definitely miss all my players.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the fukk would Betonline roll out the exact same product as BOL?

Same shitty bonuses
    same lines
    same markets

What a bunch of crap! I hate Betonline more and more every fukkin day.

OUTCAST

Quote Originally Posted by CRitchie View Post
    I am glad I was able to find a better book to work at. I will definitely miss all my players.
    Hi CRItchie,
    I'm glad you got a new job and gl with your new job. Is that why they were delaying handing out the horse rebates so Betonline has to inherit their debts?

The Bishop
    The Bishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Worst industry news I've heard in a good year.

I received...100% cash bonuses from my rep...
    Yep.

tuckman
    tuckman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2398

Bet online steals, cheats, tries to find excuses not to pay their players, now they are gonna screw over another database. I would rather try and get money from Wsex over hearing the bullshit BO spews daily.

iqbet
    iqbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Why the fukk would Betonline roll out the exact same product as BOL?

Same shitty bonuses
    same lines
    same markets

What a bunch of crap! I hate Betonline more and more every fukkin day.
    why so uptight?
    surely if betonline could afford to acquire sportsbetting, it only suggests that sportsbetting was somewhat in trouble financially.

zurbalicious
    zurbalicious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting.ag

Gummy Bear, I recently logged on to my sportsbetting.com account and the $400 in my account was gone. I have no idea how to contact anyone at the company can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by gummy bears View Post
    i do. PM me and enable my PMs to get back to you.

golfnut4653
    golfnut4653's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Was contacted yesterday by a host who used to work for sportsbetting.ag. said no one was at sportsbetting.ag was allowed to say anything for months while this sale to Betonline was going on- or they would lose their commissions for bringing in new players. Then they all got fired this week when the sale was announced and are still owed their commissions. He made it sound like sportsbetting.ag just didn't have the funds to pay their workers the commissions or players on tje withdrawals- total pyramid scheme.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Does this mean we have any chance of finding out exacly who Lowvig is and whether or not they actually have an affiliation with BOL or not?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by zurbalicious View Post
    Gummy Bear, I recently logged on to my sportsbetting.com account and the $400 in my account was gone. I have no idea how to contact anyone at the company can you help?
    Fill out a complaint. Betonline has taken them over.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by tuckman View Post
    One shit book taking over another shit book
    good to see tuckman posting here

lets get that post count up

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    You will be paid. Give mgt time to work through the back-log SB.ag left as the statement touched on. Once out of the woods, you'll be paid with the same expediency BOL players can expect.

Amazing great to see a thriving fast paying brand , take over one of the best domain names around.

Good news to balance holders at sportsbetting.ag

nukem_98
    nukem_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Gummy bears and Justin7. I am having the same problem with not getting paid out. Can you give me any information on how I can best work this out with Sportsbetting.ag?

Thank you very much!

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can deposit the lowest $10 with Sportsbetting.ag including a 6% fee Pathetic!!

Thats ok I will take Bookmaker anyday
    Last edited by marcojuiceman; 06-26-12 at 03:03 PM.

Acarson79
    Acarson79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Information needed on sports betting.ag and bet online

I literally have over 20k in pending WITHDRAWLS that I made all within the past 2 weeks. Since the merger I still have all of my current balance but all my pending and processed WITHDRAWLS (grated they were all "processing") don't show up anywhere. I've payed on sportsbetting.ag for 3 years and never had issues. I'm kind of worried reading sme of the b.s. on here granted I know I shouldn't trust anything in these forums.

All I want is info. Has anyone ever played and cash outed with betonline? Can I trust that my pending WITHDRAWLS will show up once betonline receives all of sportsbetting.ag database and server information? I Can't talk with sportsbetting.ag since they currently don't have live chat nd they fired all there account reps. I emailed them but we will see what they say. Please anyone that can give me good info/tips/advice would be much appreciated.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Once out of the woods, you'll be paid with the same expediency BOL players can expect.
    meaning no expediency?

Acarson79
    Acarson79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Dark horse.

you have or are currently having issues with betonline and withdrawing? I have 9 separate WITHDRAWLS from sportsbetting and your post worries me. Can you explain further.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

better bonuses? lol

word I think those days are now gone though. I used to love sbet because of the generous bonuses and shit lines, but maybe that's why they are being bought out now.

CRitchie

Hi CRItchie,
    I'm glad you got a new job and gl with your new job. Is that why they were delaying handing out the horse rebates so Betonline has to inherit their debts?
    Horse rebates were not given to clients because the whole department that gave them out were fired about a month ago

OUTCAST

Horse rebates were not given to clients because the whole department that gave them out were fired about a month ago
    CRitchie,
    Thanks for clarifying that here or we'll all be kept in the dark. I'll give them a few more days before I'll file a complain. Hopefully they'll staighten things out themselves.

CRitchie

CRitchie,
    Thanks for clarifying that here or we'll all be kept in the dark. I'll give them a few more days before I'll file a complain. Hopefully they'll staighten things out themselves.
    I am sure their priority is paying pending withdrawals 1st, then the horse rebate situation will be looked into later once withdrawals are paid in full to all clients

Iceman@313
    Iceman@313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I am sure their priority is paying pending withdrawals 1st, then the horse rebate situation will be looked into later once withdrawals are paid in full to all clients
    i hope your right im sure we are all fed up with lies and waiting months for these damns checks. Hopefully they dont try to pull something like oh we cant find your withdrawal history and than get screwed

CRitchie

Still I dont want anything to do at either BOL or SB. My recommendation is to cash out remaining balance and find a new site

12 Last