SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rate the best Euro books

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:RelyOnVML/> <o:AllowPNG/> <o:PixelsPerInch>120</o:PixelsPerInch> <o:TargetScreenSize>1024x768</o:TargetScreenSize> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <woNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;** </style> <![endif]--> I recently moved back to Europe after 9.5 years in US. I did not like the fact that it was turning into police state where everything was „no no“. Now it is time to take good look on Euro books. I have been reading about them for years and seems that there are not a single Euro books that would accept a pro business or tolerate winners. The fact is that 97 % of public loses money over the long haul, the rest 2.5% wins . Euro books cannot tolerate these 2.5% , they want 100% of crowd that loses 100% of time... How convenient!

Letīs get specific. What are the best Euro books that actually let you play if you donīt bet too high ( 100-500 eur / game) , bet straight bets mainly but with the smart money management and 54-58% hitting win every month? I bet that the answer is : there are no books like that. They all get paranoid and limit you quickly or close your account all together.

What are the 3 books in Eurozone that are most winner firendly and consider those 2.5 % of crowd to be a natural part of the game? There are few Russian books located in Moscow Fonbet , Leonbet that might be bit more tolerate that British books. I dont have personal experience with them

What about Brits ? Canbet, Centerbet, Will Hill, 365 ? I know that I am chasing ghost here but let`s debate it anyway. Thanks
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 06-24-12 at 04:50 AM.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

No point in going after books that will 'let you win' unless you have run out of options. Go after the books that provides you with the best value right now, even if it is for just 10-20 bets before they boot you. With all the easy bonuses and free bets they throw at you it will be worth it if you have to move your money once a month. Now that you are in Europe, you will get paid fast and with little hassle. You also have a lot of choices that are considered very safe. Most of those you mention are good. Personally I would start with Bet365 and see how long you last there and move on to the next after that. If you do not know how to find value or cannot be bothered to, use Pinnacle or Betfair. Pinnacle best choice if you are betting American sports.

I would avoid canbet as they offer no real value. I know they clone SBObet (at least for live bets, probably pre-live too), so you would be much better off choosing SBO because they will pay you much, much faster and also do not have a dodgy record.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Just go with Pinnacle and Betfair- Best Prices, garanted business for life.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post
    I have been reading about them for years and seems that there are not a single Euro books that would accept a pro business or tolerate winners. The fact is that 97 % of public loses money over the long haul, the rest 2.5% wins . Euro books cannot tolerate these 2.5% , they want 100% of crowd that loses 100% of time... How convenient!

Letīs get specific. What are the best Euro books that actually let you play if you donīt bet too high ( 100-500 eur / game) , bet straight bets mainly but with the smart money management and 54-58% hitting win every month? I bet that the answer is : there are no books like that. They all get paranoid and limit you quickly or close your account all together.

What are the 3 books in Eurozone that are most winner firendly and consider those 2.5 % of crowd to be a natural part of the game? There are few Russian books located in Moscow Fonbet , Leonbet that might be bit more tolerate that British books. I dont have personal experience with them

What about Brits ? Canbet, Centerbet, Will Hill, 365 ? I know that I am chasing ghost here but let`s debate it anyway. Thanks
    betdaq. try them out. they are safe and accept winners but you should definitely think about betfair and pinnacle even though they are based in gibraltar and curacao

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    betdaq. try them out. they are safe and accept winners
    What? Exchange that accepts winners? Impossible

SportsMozart

Betdaq is solid as it is exchange and has liquidity. Yet it does not have any American sports looks like. No baseball , I don`t now about NFL or NBA. How can one live on soccer only?

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betdaq is solid as it is exchange and has liquidity. Yet it does not have any American sports looks like. No baseball , I don`t now about NFL or NBA. How can one live on soccer only?
    betdaq has us sports at good odds compared to the rec books but only pre-match. If one is aiming for action at a shop based in uk then he is better off betting with them than with the other uk books that are only for recreational players.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Try Marathonbet/panbet.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Expekt, pinny, bf, stanjames.....actually depends on the what you want, what you interested in...sometimes an ordinary book ( for ex. Offsidebet or bet10) offers so nice lines or euro basketball qtr bets...you know. There are tons of league and all of euro books don't offer "your bet"

SportsMozart

Conclusion

What I want is totally normal. My season starts in mid August NFL preseason when the biggest Euro soccer leagues start. NFL and College FB. Then NHL and month later NBA and college basket.Then baseball and so on... Big things! No Euro basket on regular basis.

Stanjames looks to me like typical Euro book that clips your nuts before you have made your first bet. I guess I just answered my question. There are no "winner tolerating" Euro books except exchanges.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mozart, what country you from?

btw, what did you think of American blacks?

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinny and Matchbook is all you need, going from your specifics.
    Pinny counts as Euro book now kinda..
    you can bet and win as much as you want there, limits or being dikked around is the last thing you have to worry about.

SportsMozart

I am from Northern Europe country called Finland. Mozart himself was German even though born in Salzburg , guy only lived to be 35. And what legacy he left!

To answer your question about blacks- they are great basketball players cause white men can`t jump! That is all I can say cause here we discuss sports

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am from Northern Europe country called Finland. Mozart himself was German even though born in Salzburg , guy only lived to be 35. And what legacy he left!

To answer your question about blacks- they are great basketball players cause white men can`t jump! That is all I can say cause here we discuss sports
    great reply. glad to see we have civilized posters here.