WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

Bookmaker withdrawals

Im new to the online scene as I was with a local for a while. What is the best method to withdraw from bookmaker as a US Resident. ** or Check? Do the US banks have any issues with the checks that they issue? Thanks in advance for your help

WVUsuperfan

anyone?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

they all suck at bookmaker. but that's no help. limits are low and expensive for 2 choices(p2p). checks are $65 up to $3000 limit. 1 other choice that they will tell you is free, 1 per month. but the card has monthly fees. was told here by other posters that there are no fees for this last type of withdrawal. but i still think you will incur atm fees,also. and if there is a limit at the bank you may have to withdraw a few times to get your entire withdrawal out. ----------------i would go with the check. $65. in fact i did today. 10-15 days. $65. cheapest rip off there.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Check your bet points. You may have accrued enough for a free payout.

Or just call their CS and tell them you're interested in making a withdrawal at the least coast, and let them tell you your best option.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

called.asked cheapest option. if you traded in your points, it will be $65 cash in your account, or a free payout. no discount for using points. works out exactly the same.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I use their free method, & get 2 free per month being a Diamond member. There's a $2 load fee for the $2,500 withdrawal. Then there's a $3 ATM fee per withdraw. My bank allows a $750 max withdraw, but can do as many as your balance allows. Stay away from Wells Fargo ATM's, they will charge you an additional $5 per withdrawal. There's a $5 monthly fee, but that may be only if your card carries a balance (not sure). So when the smoke cleared, I paid $11 to withdraw $2,250. Not that bad & way cheaper than their $65 check.

You can only withdraw $2,500 week / $10,000 month via this free method. After you use up your monthly free payout(s), you will be charged $20 for any additional withdrawals within those 30 days.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

the $5 montly fee seems the worse problem for me. it's $5 a month regardless what the balance is. if i am wrong about the monthly fee, well worth going to the bank a few times with those fees.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I'm going to inquire if there's a monthly fee regardless of balance. I read on some forum (maybe Covers), that if you have a zero balance they won't charge you fee to make your balance negative. Worst case scenario, it would cost $16 instead of $11 to receive $2,250. Still the cheapest method offered & don't have to deal with a checks paper trail, check hold delays, or a possible bounced check.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks for your time. i was considering trying this once before but like i said the monthly fee. hope you are right about that i will get one. thanks again

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

called bookmaker------was told there is a 4.98 charge per month for the card reguardless of the balance. there is also a $10 inactivity fee after 90 days besides the $5 per month. i understand cs people screw up all the time. but, if this is true the card sucks for someone who does not depsoit and withdraw often. after talking to cs the card seems far from free. making 1 withdrawal a year could cost--$5 a month=60 $10 inactivity fee every 3 months(at least 3 of these a year)=$30 atm fees for every withdrawal from bank $2-$3 per at lest 3(if you can take at least$750 per transaction) for $2000 withdrawal=$6-$9 --------that 1 withdrawal of $2000 could cost you close to $100. plus the inconvience of sending in the paperwork and going back and forth to the bank.

WVUsuperfan

yeah.. i mean it just seems easier then there being a paper trail with checks. I was told there was also a $10 fee to close the card. I basically just wanna withdraw all my winnings as I am taking a break for a bit. do US banks have any issues with the checks that bookmaker issues?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

been getting checks for many years. never worried. even now since 2006. banks have to keep a record of checks $3000 or more. that's it they just keep a record of it. glad to hear you won and may be taking a break. a little time off from anything done alot is good. good luck to you beating books in the future.