AlienKill
    AlienKill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sites that take United States Debit/************

Anyone have a few good places that take United States credit/debit cards? I have a capital one credit card and a charter one debit card. I've tried so many sites and they all get rejected. The only site I found to be successful was sports.com.

Thanks it advance

dwest718
    dwest718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bodog.

And if you have a checking account, BetED Echecks are easy to setup too.

AlienKill

Yes beted is really nice!! But when I go to make a deposit on bodog the only available options are ewalletexpress and ***. Maybe bodog is limiting their deposit methods now or something.

dwest718
    dwest718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That's weird. I've been with them for 3 years (before final version of UIGEA passed) so maybe my depo options are different. If you do end up getting Bodog to work I should mention that depending on the bank, you'll be charged 1-5% per transaction (usually on the lower end).

AlienKill

Yeah thats fine. Im going to give them a call see if those are the only available options for me. Thanks for the information!

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by AlienKill View Post
    Anyone have a few good places that take United States credit/debit cards? I have a capital one credit card and a charter one debit card. I've tried so many sites and they all get rejected. The only site I found to be successful was sports.com.

Thanks it advance
    Take your credit card down to safeway or something and buy a gift card or reloadable prepaid debit card. It will cost you like $10 which will be cheaper than the foreign transaction fee's your banks charge and most all sites will take these type cards now. Or a lot of them will.

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

VIP takes most **** cards.