senseigoldi
    senseigoldi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Betsson.com VOIDED all my bets, dispute

Hello

I have already signed up complaint with SBR but i would like to describe situation with bookmaker BETSSON.com

QUOTE from complaint form

"

My name is Lukas ( betsson login: xxx )and i have a complaint for betsson.com. 20th May i have deposited to website 60 Polish Zloty (about 15 euro) for tryout of this company, i joined for small bonus in their webpage. After entering account I was searching for way of verify my account, and there was a way sending documents ( ID and moneybookers screenshot ), ok, I did send it and all my papers were approved by the company (attached screenshot number 1 in email ). After approval of my documents I was ready to bet in this company and I heard many positive things about them. 31st May I deposited 2000 Polish Zloty (approx 500 euro) and I was betting , some bets I lost, some bets I won, decided to deposit next about 1100 euro in their company . All deposits were made by moneybookers ( I can provide all reference numbers from moneybookers if needed). I continue betting with betsson.com, 1 day I win very nice money made about 29000 polish zloty ( approx 6744 EURO) from about those 1100 EURO I deposited earlier. I was so happy to win and decided to withdraw those money as my account was verified so I expected no problems at all. Next day I was trying to log into my account and …. It said it is BLOCKED and please contact support. I did contact them in livechat and woman said to me that I need to verify my account by phone. I thought ok and I did verify my account through the phone. (Result of chat I attach in file number 2). Woman said all confirmed and all answers are correct and my account is unblocked now. After 30 minutes I entered the account and made 2 withdrawals immediately. I waited 2-3 days and money did not come into my moneybookers account, I log into account and my withdrawals were CANCELLED. I entered the chat( attaching file number 3). They stated that my account is under investigation and it will take couple of days, I thought ok and 2 days later I received emails saying that all my bets since I started betting were VOIDED (attachment number 4) and I attach file Number 5 to see bets VOIDED. All my won bets were voided and I was really into heavy shock so I decided to enter chat again (result of chat I attach in file number 6) and after chat I reacted sending them email (attachment 7) resulting in receving answer (attachment 8). They said I have to withdraw my deposited money and they have right to void my bets when they want and how they want without informing me why they do that.

"

Read this carefully and i advise you to think twice betting with betsson.com after they will be happy with your LOST bets, after you WIN, more probably all bets will be set VOID and they ask you to withdraw deposited money and go away.

Hope for help from SBR side please

Regards

Senseigoldi

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear this, the story seems true.Betsson isnt known for doing this.Hope SBR will help you, try also complaining to LGA.

senseigoldi

The most sad thing about it is that betsson.com approving my all documents, ID, moneybookers , address , they calling me to confirm all data which i did correctly and then they void my bets and when i ask for reason, they say that they can do this. This company bought some other companies last months and they are doing such things for their customers ?

LGA i informed too and i am ready to post more details here after case is running or is done, because the way betsson.com treats their customers is really embarrassing. Imagine you enter a new company, you know there is verification this way or another, you do everything to verify your person, you win and u get owned by such betsson.com after they making your WON bets as VOID and tell to go away. Really sad

drpepperrr
    drpepperrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10577

What about your lost bets? If they void your winnings, they should void your loses as well! Bunch of idiots..

senseigoldi

i had like 95% WON bets and 5% LOST, and all of them were VOIDED

Ken Ruthky
    Ken Ruthky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 900

what did you bet on?
    did you bet combos or straight bets only?

hope you get your money and never go back there again!

senseigoldi

I bet only livebet, Soccer, no parlays, no offline, just LIVEBETS

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Thanks Sensei. If you sent your complaint this AM, it will likely be reviewed today.

senseigoldi

Thank You Bill, i am ready for making my rights in this situation as such bookmakers like betsson.com can not feel free to steal won money from clients after approval all documents and saying everything is just fine until client is losing, but when he wins, there is always some kind of problem

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Were you betting on Polish soccer live? And did you place your bets just prior to scores in those matches (or cards or corners or whatever market you were betting on). Presumably they have reviewed your activity and found a pattern of cheating on live bets.

senseigoldi

Hello Muffins, my bets were placed on Bulgarian Soccer and Serbian Soccer games on livebets, no corners or other special bets, just over / under /handicaps

muffins

Quote Originally Posted by senseigoldi View Post
    Hello Muffins, my bets were placed on Bulgarian Soccer and Serbian Soccer games on livebets, no corners or other special bets, just over / under /handicaps
    and were goals scored within seconds of your bets?

senseigoldi

Quote Originally Posted by muffins View Post
    and were goals scored within seconds of your bets?
    Of course not, Serbian game i took over and handicap about 28-30 mins of the game and goal 1st goal was scored about 42', nothing dirty in my bets if you are talking about some 'delay' stuff.

I can paste my tickets if administrator allows, no prob for me

muffins

Fair enough, delay stuff is usually the case when punters from Eastern Europe betting on dubious leagues live get their bets cancelled/account closed. Especially those that have as you say a 95% strike rate. But if as you say there was none of that then hopefully the sbr complaint process gets you your money. Good luck.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Any update on this?

senseigoldi

Hi Prop,

Case is under process still, Betsson.com is not answering SBR emails ATM, nor LGA answering my phonecalls, emails . I ask what the hell they are doing on this planet if they can not answer stupid email, really dont know what they are for on this planet.

So sick situation really, even betsson.com cut communication , they just want make me withdrawal for deposited money and close my account, but i dont do this until case is over.

senseigoldi

Hello,

Couple of weeks passed and:

1) betsson states i withdraw money and **** OFF
    2) LGA not aswering mails nor phonecalls
    3) no info from SBR ( i think betsson pisses about answering )

So to sum up

Betsson STOLEN ME about 5000 EUROS, VOIDED all my WON bets after about 1 week.

My advise: STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOOKMAKER , waiting for downgrading those holly shit scandinavians

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont withdraw, be persistent.I m really disappointed in LGA and in general how most sportbooks are untouchable.
    Last edited by filipinho; 06-29-12 at 01:30 AM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

SBR let's get this one straight