super1717
    super1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Centrebet Affliates new xml feeds

Does anyone have the new xml feeds for CentreBet Affliates?
    Before the link of feed should be http://xmlfeed.centrebet.com/
    However they have migrated to the new betting platform on the previous few days.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by super1717; 06-14-12 at 02:49 AM.

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

They now share pricing with Sportingbet following takeover.

http://www.sportingbet.com.au/XMLFeeds/xmlAFLfeed.xml
    Points Awarded:

super1717 gave muffins 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

super1717

Thanks a lot muffins!!
    Therefore, Centrebet will continuously share the pricing with Sportingbet in the future?
    And Centrebt will no longer provide their own xml feed anymore even the pricing is same as the Sportingbet?

Anyway, do you have the full sport list xml feed for Sportingbet since your url only contain the AFL.
    Really thanks!!

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Are Centrebet numbers the same as Sportingbet Aussie or sportingbet UK?

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I believe shared pricing with Sportingbet Aus for future. not sure about full xml feeds, probably have to contact centrebet. If you replace the AFL in the above url with the likes of tennis rugbyleague rugbyunion golf baseball motorsport you can find a few more but don't know of a list sorry, not public.

DitKent
    DitKent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3202

new centrebet site sucks and has clearly changed for the worse in terms of whats being offered.
    Half the AFL markets that the old centrebet used to offer aren't even there anymore. The sportingbet purchase has changed things for the worse I'm afraid to say

super1717

Quote Originally Posted by muffins View Post
    Yeah I believe shared pricing with Sportingbet Aus for future. not sure about full xml feeds, probably have to contact centrebet. If you replace the AFL in the above url with the likes of tennis rugbyleague rugbyunion golf baseball motorsport you can find a few more but don't know of a list sorry, not public.
    Thanks. Actually I only want the soccer xml feed, do you or anyone have the soccer xml feed for the sportingbet?