ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

When will BetIslands Return to SBR Live Odds Page?

i see the book is listed there but it is greyed out. i know Lou said they or SBR were having technical difficulties with the line feed. i know SBR is working on this so i just wondering what the time frame was here.

also does anyone know how I can follow them on SportsOptions? i remember they used to mirror Jazz lines and Jazz is listed on SportsOptions. but since they changed the software and moved into a new office i have not seen them on SO.

thanks.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yeah would be nice to have it back, I feel like they deal dual lines is the real reason they're not on the feed.

Strider
    Strider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah would be nice to have it back, I feel like they deal dual lines is the real reason they're not on the feed.
    yep. i assume you will not see their lines on odds page until footy comes back.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i found them on sportsoptions as PlayCR

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Really?

PlayCR took some bad press as a stiff credit outfit back in 2004. What's Jon doing hanging lines under that banner?

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

Guys we'd love to have them back as well. It was pointed out awhile ago that the lines we were displaying for BetIslands were incorrect, the problem is that the feed we had for BetIslands was sending the wrong lines. Every since we've been trying to find a new feed to use for BetIslands. I'm sorry that I don't have an ETA on the return of BetIslands to SBROdds but as soon as we have the new feed we should have it up on the site in a few days.