Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

A few questions about 5dimes

Hey SBR, I'm about to deposit to 5dimes but I had a few questions first. I'm a US player.

1) Can I deposit to 5dimes with a ******** MoneyPak card? It's essentially a prepaid CC.

2) How strict is the verification process? Will I be able to send them a scanned copy of the prepaid card above (if that even works). I'm also a student so I don't have any utility bills made out to me... how would that work?

3) How easy is to to withdraw money from them in the chance that I win? I'm assuming my account would need to be verified in order to do that first.

4) How does the p2p option work on 5dimes?

Thanks!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

p2p is your best option.

Payouts are for the most part easy and fairly quick at 5dimes. GL

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...

Thanks. They couldn't even 100% answer my questions.

Has anyone done an account to account transfer with them?

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

to my knowledge they are not allowing new customers to deposit using any kind of CC so p2p probably is your only option. even if u could, that Gr33n D0t thing wouldnt work (only cards that allow international transactions will work - i know which ones work if you do have this option for some reason just PM me)

for verification i had to send front/back copies of drivers liscense and CC that i used to deposit and the address on the D.L. had to match what they had on file. also had to sign a form that they emailed to me which i scanned and emailed back. i never had to send a utility bill.

as for cashing out it was fairly easy i cashed out 4 figures about 6 months ago (havnt played in a while) and i did that via bank-transfer which im not sure if they have that option anymore. they have a free once a month cashout if you request it on mondays during the morning.

hope this helps

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

If you live in the dorms at college or something like that, and they want a utility bill, go to Housing and Residential life and ask for a bill for your dorm because you need it for financial aid or something. Its not difficult to get, many people need to do it for financial aid or loans. Any site should accept this in place of a utility bill.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

just use p2p to make all deposits and u never go through any verification process

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...

I was just given all the information to make the p2p deposit with someone in the Philippines... they told me the name I'm sending it to is a fictional person... I'm guessing this is normal and shouldn't cause any problems, right?

How sketchy is it to go in there and send a chunk of cash across the world to a random person? lol

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

normal

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

is live chat offline?

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...

Everything worked out perfectly and I now have the money in my account. Thanks for all that helped and recommended p2p!