helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle wire deposit question

I went to deposit via wire and my bank said why are u sending money here and for what purpose .. I said do I have to say it ?! they said yes so I said for gambling .. then they looked up the company I was sending money to and they looked up Pinnacle they said It's a different company u are sending money to .. are u sure this is not a scam you received in ur email .. in the end they were not satisifed and would not let me send money to pinnacle via wire due to suspecion of fraud from there side and they suspected fraud .

anyone have any idea why this is ?! first time I am sending money via wire to anyone and I encountered this issue .

should I just send money to Moneybookers and from there to Pinnacle ?!

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Which bank? In which country?

Luckily I can avoid these conversations by using internet banking.

helpplease

Quote Originally Posted by acw View Post
    Which bank? In which country?

Luckily I can avoid these conversations by using internet banking.
    TD canada trust , Canada

dazed99
    dazed99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

I've sent wires from TD Canada Trust to Pinnacle twice, both times when they asked I just said it was a payment and they just said okay and left it at that.

helpplease

the bank did not approve because the name of the company I was sending the money to was different then Pinnacle and they could not find any information about the company online .. so that`s why TD canada trust did not approve

dazed99
    dazed99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

I never told them I was sending it to Pinnacle just said it was for a payment. You should probably just go to a different branch and try to send the wire again

helpplease

yyup my bank could not find the beneficeries name on google or anywhere so they were concerned and suggested me to not send the money because it's sent it's sent and they can juts claim they did not receive it .. they were worried about fraud