ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Sportsbetting.ag - No Need to Worry

I recently received a large payout from this book in less than 3 business days. They offered to pay via SKRILL and I accepted. It seems the delay is related to other payout methods, which is understandably frustrating for those who cannot accept SKRILL (ie. US players). However, given the fact that they are still paying quickly via some methods suggests to me that they are not deliberately trying to stiff or slowpay anyone. Does it excuse the delay? No. It is unacceptable that a book takes months to pay players. But I would not worry about ultimately getting paid.
    Points Awarded:

Uga gave ronald 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline and Bovada are also currently slow to pay through these methods just don't expect to see Shari starting a thread about payment issues at any of the books that pay for ad space at SBR.

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Remember that betonline bought sportsbetting.ag . I wonder when Shari is going to let everyone know about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Betonline and Bovada are also currently slow to pay through these methods just don't expect to see Shari starting a thread about payment issues at any of the books that pay for ad space at SBR.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by gummy bears View Post
    Remember that betonline bought sportsbetting.ag . I wonder when Shari is going to let everyone know about it.
    When did this happen? I talk to Sportsbetting.ag regularly, and they have not mentioned this.

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

They fired 90% of their staff 1 week ago. Someone bought the company from prev management and a very good source told me it was BOL.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Just checked with live chat, they aint offering skrill cashouts who is your account rep Ronald who did this for you?

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Just checked with live chat, they aint offering skrill cashouts who is your account rep Ronald who did this for you?
    They've been doing this for a while now. If you deposited by Skrill and requested a standard wire payment, they started sending the money by Skrill. I guess it depends on whether they have any money in their account. I've received my last 6 or 7 cashouts this way. Don't know why they don't add this to their cashout methods.

JohnnyC

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    They've been doing this for a while now. If you deposited by Skrill and requested a standard wire payment, they started sending the money by Skrill. I guess it depends on whether they have any money in their account. I've received my last 6 or 7 cashouts this way. Don't know why they don't add this to their cashout methods.
    They're not even taking wire requests right now, only checks.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

If the buyout is true, it is a big news to me as I play at both regularly. Now it will be fun to see how SBR adjusts their ratings.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

hope it is not true

JohnnyC

crickets from Ronald