cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Have to give a little shout out to Mike at Heritage

Hey

Had a problem earlier in the week at Heritage with a deposit method. For security sake I wont go into the nitty gritty. Suffice to say the problem was totally with the processor and I wasnt given credit for the deposit. I sent an email and someone was out of the office and I was referred elsewhere. I tried to be as detailed as possible, provided screenshots and all the documentation I could.

Mike sent me an email and 2 hours later my account was credited. No "we have to wait for this" no "sorry its out of our control lets wait and see".. absolutely NO BS. This has been my experience EVERY TIME with Heritage. They are the only book I really use for the time being so my chat on here is mostly in regard to them. I see a lot of problem threads with books but I had to give Mike a little shout out for the way this was handled. I'm not talking being a winner, loser, etc. at the book.. I'm talking just their straight up NO BS approach.. it's so comforting.

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Yeah, he's A+ at getting things taken care of.

choo
    choo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2747

why are my soccer lines different than what they promote?

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I wasn't so sure about Heritage when our Greek & BetJamaica accounts got ported over, but now I'm convinced that they are a solid book.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ended up rolling with Heritage and they've been amazing so far

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    I wasn't so sure about Heritage when our Greek & BetJamaica accounts got ported over, but now I'm convinced that they are a solid book.
    You aren't kidding. I was very worried when Betjamaica closed. I had grown to know Scotty pretty well and he was definitely poker faced on the whole situation (I dont blame him). When I logged into my BJ account and saw the news I was baffled. Heritage has been amazing and they also got some good people that came over from BJ. I'm not saying they are perfect and I don't expect others to not have some issues.. but so far their customer service has been outstanding..win or lose at least for me.