$18,400 in 1 day. Enough said

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

the best-----------

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

I find this hard to believe. Did you fly in and out of there place in a day and illegal launder the money into the US on your own?

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would I lie? Funds came out Thursday, paid Friday night. I have been critical with them as well. I'm a straight shooter bro

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    I find this hard to believe. Did you fly in and out of there place in a day and illegal launder the money into the US on your own?
    they send bigger wires than that in less than a week.

in one day would be faster than i've seen though, but not impossible.

offshoreguy
    offshoreguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

I have no doubt that body of the message is true but the title itself is ludicrous

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    they send bigger wires than that in less than a week.

in one day would be faster than i've seen though, but not impossible.
    the 24hrs part makes me wonder not the amount. I also like how the price it cost him to do this was negated.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I don't like their super juiced up lines.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Bookmaker is only the best if you bet 5k or more a game. If Not BI, Heritage, and 5 dimes all are superior in value!

Coming Back!

It was $600 fee. All I care about is getting paid and getting it in a timely fashion. Everything else is BS.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Bookmaker and DSI , they always payout , they don't have any lousy roll requirements, they are not afraid of winners.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

$600 fee for a payout is obscene. Enough said.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

I'll be dropping bookmaker this coming football season. They used to allow one free check withdrawl per months but now they charge $65 for each check (with no more freebies). I think charging $65 for a check withdrawl is way too high.

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    $600 fee for a payout is obscene. Enough said.
    Maybe you and LostBankroll didn't get the memo. There are only a handful of solid books that take US customers. Thegreek left. Once CRIS leaves, it's all over. You clearly know nothing about the online gaming industry.

Coming Back!

One more thing, I'm not a shill for anybody. BM pays and they pay as quick as possible. That was the point of the post. I don't understand posters accusing me of lying and others making wiseass comments. I'm sharing my experiences in order to help people. With that being said BM is not for everybody. If you are a $100 bettor, that's cool. But you don't belong at BM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Solid book as far as high limits & funds being safe. However, Bookmaker is useless during basesball season with their pathetic 20 cent lines.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage is the best book for US customers. Guarantee you there wont be any problems withdrawing the same amount, plus you have so much more bettings options and most importantly, dont have to put up with that pathetic 20 cent baseball line. No way you can beat a 20 cent line throughout a whole season.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

toatlly agree,why u have to pay to get your own money out is totally unacceptable

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    Maybe you and LostBankroll didn't get the memo. There are only a handful of solid books that take US customers. Thegreek left. Once CRIS leaves, it's all over. You clearly know nothing about the online gaming industry.
    And you clearly know nothing about bankroll management if 20-cent baseball lines and $600 payout fees are part of your favorite out. Heritage, 5 Dimes and BetIslands are all solid US books with fast free payouts. If CRIS left tomorrow, I could do just fine with these three.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

And you clearly know nothing about bankroll management if 20-cent baseball lines and $600 payout fees are part of your favorite out. Heritage, 5 Dimes and BetIslands are all solid US books with fast free payouts. If CRIS left tomorrow, I could do just fine with these three.
    Not one of those is paying 18.5K free.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Not one of those is paying 18.5K free.
    True. I beleve the max free payout is $5000 (BI). A fee would be charged for a five figure payout, but it would be a fraction of the $600 paid here. I truly understand that people like Bookmaker for their higher limits and early openers. That said, there is no justification for their outrageous wire and B2B transfer fees.

Coming Back!

All of the previous posts are fair. I hate .20 cent lines. However, it is worh it to me, bc BM is the most likely to pay. How long has been Heritage and BetIslands been in business? I honestly don't know, but I know it's not as long as BM. And isn't 5dimes the book involving Tony, who everybody hates? If you want to kill BM, .20 cent lines is the best argument. The payout fee is a lot of $$$, but that's only for a certain payout. I think prices went thru the roof for all payouts "in that fashion" everywhere.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

$600 fee is insane. win somewhere else and keep more of your money. and with the crap lines they have you probably would have won more to begin with and on top of that paid less to get it from another 'A' book. boookmaker should not even be an 'A' book. not the only book that will pay you.

HedgeHog

All of the previous posts are fair. I hate .20 cent lines. However, it is worh it to me, bc BM is the most likely to pay. How long has been Heritage and BetIslands been in business? I honestly don't know, but I know it's not as long as BM. And isn't 5dimes the book involving Tony, who everybody hates? If you want to kill BM, .20 cent lines is the best argument. The payout fee is a lot of $$$, but that's only for a certain payout. I think prices went thru the roof for all payouts "in that fashion" everywhere.
    Putting opinions on top Books aside, congrats on your impressive payout.

Coming Back!

Putting opinions on top Books aside, congrats on your impressive payout.
    Thank You!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on your payout but I would seriously consider one of the other books mentioned. Playing with that 20 cent line with your amounts means you've probably lost thousands more in potential winnings.

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

$18,400 in 1 day. Enough said
    What country do you live in ?... I plan on making some huge withdraws myself just afraid of the
    stupid banks here in the states