isk44
    isk44's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR goes to bat for me and hits a homerun!!

I posted earlier today "avoid betonline like the plague" and i filed a complaint asking for help with betonline and their total incompetence. Within 5 hours Betonline sent me 2 emails(the first in 3 months) saying the typical we are so sorry check has been processed blah blah blah (AROUND) 6 days you will get it. They said said they will refund the hideous cashout fee as well. I truly believe they would have stalled indefinetly if it wasn't for SBR's intervention. I also believe two things 1) betonline has 0% returning customers after they try to cashout 2) betonline will not be around by the end of summer. Add me to the 0% returning customers!! Thank you SBR for your help will keep you posted on other thread if I actually get my money(around 6 days lol) If anyone else has a problem with betonline i wou;ld totally skip their know-nothing internet help and just post a complaint or open a thread here. That surely cant be good for their ever shrinking business.

thompsontw
    Update your status
    thompsontw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

I've been in your position too... the short end of a long stick...
    After contacted SBR within a few days all the stars aligned in my money rained down.

Folks around here like to rail on SBR from time to time for different things but guess what?
    SBR is a rock solid net under the high-wire we all play on. So think before you b*tch out a mod because your Trivia didn't load right..
    The least I can write is just say....Thanks SBR!

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR does some wonderful work.

It's certainly worth some peace of mind to know that players and SBR's interests are aligned regarding continuing strong residuals from one of SBR's top revenue streams, thier affiliate relationships.

Happy to hear your good news.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    SBR does some wonderful work.
    No doubt. But they could lessen the workload a little if they took BOL off the recommended list and rated them accurately.