doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

BetCascade Payout

Yes, I wish I would have found this site before I deposited and won money at BetCasade. I have been trying to get a payout for 3 weeks only to get their spin. Any suggestions anyone?

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

I feel for you. I too have money there, and I have no good news for you. Sorry man.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Your money is gone. Mine was stolen by them a long time ago---back when they were A rated. Lenny is a thief.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear about that dude. It really is a tragedy that the lawyer SBR hired to represent the hundreds of people owed by these scumbags did not petition the judiciary in Costa Rica to shut Lenny (he whose real name can not be spoken on SBR) down.

Costa Rica is totally complicit in this ongoing thievery. base born.

Your money is gone.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Lenny owes me 12k (I think, it's been so long). I wrote it off 2-3 years ago.

Although I hear he's still trying to pay people, I do not have expectations of anyone getting paid.

doubledime

Thanks, for the replies. You're right "Lenny" keeps giving me the "processor" story. I have a way though, to overload all his phone lines which I will begin to do next week. At least no one else will be able to call them ever again, or at least until I get paid.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Pathetic ordeal. My sincerest sympathies.

JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Lenny owes me 12k (I think, it's been so long). I wrote it off 2-3 years ago.

Although I hear he's still trying to pay people, I do not have expectations of anyone getting paid.

Lenny has kids in CR and his "friends" with other books also have kids that go to school together. He tells them he is doing his best and they just go along with him. None of them can get beat for any more money so they figure its a no win situation for them, but why let the kids be in the middle(they all see each other at the schools) Sounds stupid but its the truth. They all know he has no chance of getting out of his hole. Sad but true.

doubledime

Thanks JB.
    As I said I am in the communications business and in the very near future I am going to overload all his phones lines 24/7/365 until he pays me. If he does not he will never receive another phone call, and his "800" bill will be thousands of dollars a month. If I get anything I will let you know, but I am here to say I am going to f**k his operation up, I guarrantee it!!! Welcome to my world Lenny or what ever the f**k your name is.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm legitimately shocked that he has not been killed over the amount of money he owes and the country he resides in.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    I'm legitimately shocked that he has not been killed over the amount of money he owes and the country he resides in.
    I don't get it either.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

DD, you are my new hero if you pull this off. Also, I am shocked that anyone would put themselves in the category of "friend" of this scab.

I would def want my kids hanging out with the kids of my local cocaine dealer errrr i mean deposit only book. Ok, that is really disrespecting the cocaine dealer. My bad.

Can you imagine this weasel in any prison in the world? Only guys that would hang with Lenny would be the rapists and child molesters.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Sorry to hear about that dude. It really is a tragedy that the lawyer SBR hired to represent the hundreds of people owed by these scumbags did not petition the judiciary in Costa Rica to shut Lenny (he whose real name can not be spoken on SBR) down.

Costa Rica is totally complicit in this ongoing thievery. base born.

Your money is gone.
    Couldn't agree more. The C.R. government has turned a blind eye to blatant theft. The Cascade website should have been shut down long ago.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Luckily I've never had an account at Cascade but I find it truly amazing that this site is STILL not shut down and accepts new customers and deposits, I mean when was their last payout like 2007?

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I don't get it either.
    In all seriousness, I think it says volumes about the online gambling environment and how it has moved beyond the Wild West feel that locals have.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    I've often thought the same thing. Unless the guy lives in a fortress, surely he must spend much of the day looking over his shoulder. I think you'd have to when you have screwed so many people out of their money. I don't give a rat's ass about him, but if he has family for their sake I would imagine he better have them somewhere safe.

NeedProtection
    NeedProtection's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by JELLYBEAN View Post
    Lenny has kids in CR and his "friends" with other books also have kids that go to school together. He tells them he is doing his best and they just go along with him. None of them can get beat for any more money so they figure its a no win situation for them, but why let the kids be in the middle(they all see each other at the schools) Sounds stupid but its the truth. They all know he has no chance of getting out of his hole. Sad but true.
    How big is the hole? 7 figs+ ?

He has probably paid off the people he felt would do something. The remaining people that he owes are those he must not view as a threat.

How does the guy have any business left? I would assume no agent would use him. Maybe he has some squares on a few sheets in the states or something but otherwise, how can he earn to get out of the hole?

Clearly he has some business, but who the hell is it?

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by NeedProtection View Post
    How big is the hole? 7 figs+ ?

He has probably paid off the people he felt would do something. The remaining people that he owes are those he must not view as a threat.

How does the guy have any business left? I would assume no agent would use him. Maybe he has some squares on a few sheets in the states or something but otherwise, how can he earn to get out of the hole?

Clearly he has some business, but who the hell is it?
    Were you born a moron or did you actually have to work up to this idiotic level. How the hell could Lenny determine which of his clients are potentially dangerous? He steals from everyone w/o regard to who may snap and put a cap in his skull. Let's hope that there's one such individual out there.

payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im STILL waiting for my payout, been about 3 years. I only have about $5500 there, I just accepted it as a loss and moved on from them, sorry you got taken like the rest of us.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by payingthejuice View Post
    Im STILL waiting for my payout, been about 3 years. I only have about $5500 there, I just accepted it as a loss and moved on from them, sorry you got taken like the rest of us.
    After 3 years I think you can give up the waiting part, that's kinda like sayin I'm waiting for my exgf to pay me back that 100 bucks she borrowed even though I havent heard from her in 3 years

BetCascade is literally a black hole for money, just make a deposit and watch your money disappear, actually amazes me that CR govt hasn't shut them down, I mean even the Nigerian govt pretends they are tryin to stop the scammers and arrest a couple every now and then, CR really just openly doesn't give a shit that they run a website which for years has done nothing but steal money with payouts "pending" for 3 years
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-27-09 at 03:43 PM.