ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Posted up with this shop recently.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

this book cold called me twice last week..I told them I didnt want any more calls the first time.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Most vanilla -110 lines on the planet and they put everything up after everyone else. Awesome out LMFsmokeabowlAO.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    used to love the 4am cold calls

funny story about you wager. i never played with them but a buddy of mine did. Had a pretty good 6 month stretch and took out an 8000.00 b a n k w i r e. Had this bank account just for wire transfers from offshore. nothing else. money would come in and he would grab it out and put in his regular bank acct. the 8 dimes shows up on a wednesday, goes to the bank and grabs it out. wakes up thursday morning and there is another 8 dimes in there. grabs that one out. never plays with them again. never called him or sent any letters. someone fukked up in accounting.
    Get this - I did business with a company many years ago. They transferred 15K to my bank account. I was stoked they paid. My bank book was on it's last page after it was updated with the deposit I was given another one. But not before the teller said she needed to update it to make it current. I thought, ok, maybe she's just got to do something with the signature or whatever. She handed it back to me and there was another $15K added in. I didn't say a word, just walked out and never went back to the bank. The customer never said a word to me about it and I never said a word to them. They did business with me afterwards so however the mistake happened, I benefited to the tune of $15K. True story.

First 123