baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do the book chat reps always contradict one another????

Waiting to jump on a line right when it gets out.. ask in advance...

"Will you have it? What time you putting it up?"

-- "Yeah, just spoke with the linesman. It'll be up in 30."

Then nothing, o/c. Wait a few hours, repeat the exact same routine. Then an hour before the match:

-- "Oh no, sorry, sir. We will not carry any of that."

So I scrap it. Check back later. And there's the posted line.

What I don't get is..... "Oh, sir, are you calling me a liar?" ... LOL, where do they get off saying that? I'm just repeating back to you the misinformation I was provided several times. "My supervisor is right here and he just told me..." LOL, yeah, well that's exactly what the other rep told me .... except that it was the opposite stance.

I mean, are they making shit up as they go along?

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Most chat reps just don't know what's going on. I've gotten contradictory responses more times than I can count. "Hi I received a bonus offer am I eligible." "Yes sir you are, deposit up to X to receive Y% bonus, then contact us to receive the bonus." "Ok thanks." Then later "I deposited X to receive my Y% bonus and am contacting you to claim it." "Sorry sir you are not eligible for the bonus as you are ahead $1200 lifetime with us which makes you a professional player." And the beat goes on.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

They are Tico/Ticas who either did well in 2nd school English or went to LA/Miami/Dallas during school break to spend time with Relatives who came to the states

on top of that they have ​some of the sleaziest gringo/canuck managers on the planet who couldn't get a real job back home and told everyone they where going to CR on some grand adventure when the truth is know one even notices they are gone

plus they have no clue what the differences between half time and 1st quarter and an Inning is when it comes to american sports-they grew up playing soccer

add all that to the fact that they run on Tico/Tica time and don't see what the big deal is
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chilidog

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    They are Tico/Ticas who either did well in 2nd school English or went to LA/Miami/Dallas during school break to spend time with Relatives who came to the states

on top of that they have ​some of the sleaziest gringo/canuck managers on the planet who couldn't get a real job back home and told everyone they where going to CR on some grand adventure when the truth is know one even notices they are gone

plus they have no clue what the differences between half time and 1st quarter and an Inning is when it comes to american sports-they grew up playing soccer

add all that to the fact that they run on Tico/Tica time and don't see what the big deal is
    ha ha. solid post. I like Ticos, tho.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Yeah I think minet is right.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post

You mean they don't know if a basketball is blown up or stuffed.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Rebatewager.com