Yes I have and they wanted to play yoke me around for payout

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to play there.

BestPicks
    BestPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 623

They seem trying to catch up on the late payout issue; got a check within 2 weeks after they changed the payout method.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Yes I have and they wanted to play yoke me around for payout
    Sportsbetting.ag is currently paying out just as fast if not faster than books like Bovada and Betonline.

All books are or will at some point in time have difficulties paying players in who live in the US, it is because of the government.

As a player in an era where a variety in bookmaker options and pricing is becoming increasingly more difficult I fail to understand why posters like you spend so much time trying to smear a books reputation. I understand SBR doing this because they want to look out for those books who pay them and seek to extort books who do not pay them but I fail to see why players like you do this.
    Points Awarded:

Uga gave sharpcat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Harmy G gave sharpcat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Sportsbetting.ag is currently paying out just as fast if not faster than books like Bovada and Betonline.

All books are or will at some point in time have difficulties paying players in who live in the US, it is because of the government.

As a player in an era where a variety in bookmaker options and pricing is becoming increasingly more difficult I fail to understand why posters like you spend so much time trying to smear a books reputation. I understand SBR doing this because they want to look out for those books who pay them and seek to extort books who do not pay them but I fail to see why players like you do this.
    I cannot speak for whether there payout speed is faster then bovada/betonline but they have been jerking around people for payouts recently (I am approaching 3 months). I am sure other books go through this too but there CS is horrible with giving info to the players about what is going on. Slowpays/poor CS= unhappy customers

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I cannot speak for whether there payout speed is faster then bovada/betonline but they have been jerking around people for payouts recently (I am approaching 3 months). I am sure other books go through this too but there CS is horrible with giving info to the players about what is going on. Slowpays/poor CS= unhappy customers
    Bubba,

How much has Sportsbetting.ag paid you this year?

What I have gathered from your many posts complaining about them this year is that you have taken mid 5 figures in withdrawals from them this year and have complained that they have reduced your betting limits in most markets, so I think it is safe to say that you are probably up a good chunk of change on them. Funny I never heard you complaining about them when you were beating them up on their soft lines.

So you beat them for a good bit of $$$ and they have paid you out in the mid 5 figures this year?

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

i have been limited in some markets and not others by them. not sure what that has to do with there payouts. I do not know if I am up or down w them in the last 12 months, I would guess up, but have no clue. They dont have a "daily figure" or even a "transaction history" like they should.

I have made many deposits and withdrawals for close to 10 k with them (have not deposited since they did a 4 month slow pay begging at the end of 2011). All deposits have gone through without a hitch. This is my second 3+ month withdrawal now. In the past week someone there has attempted to help me re-request. It is of my opinion that if they knew what they were doing, my re-requesting of the withdrawal would have happened 6 weeks ago minimum.

Are they thieves? I don't think so. Do they put as much effort as they should into making sure I get my money in a timely matter and correcting payout issues that arise? I don't think so either.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Bubba,

How much has Sportsbetting.ag paid you this year?

What I have gathered from your many posts complaining about them this year is that you have taken mid 5 figures in withdrawals from them this year and have complained that they have reduced your betting limits in most markets, so I think it is safe to say that you are probably up a good chunk of change on them. Funny I never heard you complaining about them when you were beating them up on their soft lines.

So you beat them for a good bit of $$$ and they have paid you out in the mid 5 figures this year?
    he deposits and wd every other day from every book.