blackevo8
    blackevo8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bet Online **** Payout Problem

I recently requested a **** payout on BOL, (May 7th). I was told I would receive it in 5-10 business days - The 10th business day was this passed Monday (5/21) and still nothing. I've been contacting support almost every day as to the reason for my delay, and they told me I would have it "In a few days". I've spoken to numerous supervisors and one of them told me I should definitely have it today (5/24). Tomorrow is Friday and although they are saying I may receive it, I know in reality there is probably no chance.

I've been very patient with them, knowing that there are some delays as I have seen on this forum, but its going to be almost 15 business days now, and I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable with every passing day. Can anyone lend some assistance to my situation, or give me some advice to get them to put the wheels in motion here? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 05-24-12 at 11:29 AM. Reason: removed term

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

BOL ***** take as long as 4months. You just have to wait.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 05-24-12 at 11:29 AM. Reason: removed term
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: prop

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi black,

Thanks for sharing.

If you're not satisfied with the answers from CS, can you please submit this complaint form so we can ask a manager for an update?

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lou, if he submits a complaint will you publicly lie about it like you did mine?

Thanks!

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

lou's gotta look out for his well being first.

blackevo8

Thremp what do you mean by that?

blackevo8

I am unsure whether or not to fill out a complaint form...is this a good idea or not? Don't want it to have any negative effects..?

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Blackevo submit the form, Lou will get you paid. Seems like BOL need a phone call from SBR to hit the payout button!

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

What method did you request the payout through?

blackevo8

Just filled out a complaint form. I am sick and tired of contacting support every day and constantly being lied to and given the run around

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Betonlineandgetaggrevated.com

blackevo8

Update - After speaking with one of the supervisors, we finally agreed on an alternate method in order for me to receive my money in a more orderly, time-efficient fashion. Their bank wires must have been experiencing extremely bad delays, but nonetheless it has been taken care of. Thanks to everyone for all the advice/input

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing is for sure and thats that BOL is definately a book to steer clear of right now. Why play at a book that shows pretty regularly that they are not gonna pay fast if at all. And if youre a winner they automatically acuse you of fraud or chip dumping or anything they can to delay your payout.

creed
    creed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1050

Lou is clueless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pew Pew

blackevo8

I figured I was resurrect this thread because once again I was lied to by them. They told me they would process a ** for me like I said, and i received an email 2 days later saying I would receive it this passed Wednesday. Of course nothing, so i contacted them again and they told me by Friday, STILL NOTHING. Ive never been lied to more on a daily basis by a group of individuals, it is absolutely ridiculous. Been almost a month now and still no money.