Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

BETONLINE.......Nightmare of a book...to the very end.

I dont want to get into the many difficulties I have had over the past year with BetOnline, but I do want to get this of my chest as these MFers really get on my last nerve. With so many better options out there (and i have learned the hard way), I have chosen to no longer play at BetOnline and CLOSE my account. Upon requesting from Betonline to close my account, I am told I am only able to close my account if.. I submit.. 1.Photo Id(back/front) 2. CC (back/front) 3. Copy of Utility bill 4. Request in writing that I wish to close my account and why.

Are you freaking kidding me? Right up to the very end BetOnline continues to be a thorn in my side. If somebody out there is reading this thread and thinking of posting up at a shop in the near future.....**Take Note- Look elsewhere.

The reason why SBR has such a High Rating for BetOnline is beyond me?

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Why does Legends do transfers with them?
    (mind boggling from all I hear about them!)

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by DustyRhodes View Post
    Why does Legends do transfers with them?
    (mind boggling from all I hear about them!)
    Very good question. Legends is too much of a stand up book to do bussiness with them.

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

i told them to close my account months ago and they told me the same thing.

funny thing is they have that info on file since i made a withdrawal with them and needed to provide that info to make the withdrawal to begin with.

Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

This is my first post here. Betonline have stuffed me around so much I feel compelled to write here. From my experience of Betonline for about a year, I still think they are SAFE in that they have (eventually) processed withdrawals and they have never "palped" me - but their customer service both on live chat and also on the phone really is very very bad. There are four things that they have done to me - delayed payouts, blatantly ignoring my emails, sending funds to wrong Neteller account after promising me they would not mixc it up, then ignoring my email about how much they cost me in currency conversion for their mistake, terrible live chat where they answer and then are always typing "I will be with you in a minute", then further delays on live chat - their cs is completely terrible

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post

The reason why SBR has such a High Rating for BetOnline is beyond me?
    No offense, but isn't that easy to guess? ...

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

wow,these clows are still open for business

what ajoke of a book,wait till football season,you think its bad now just wait and see.

witt
    witt's Avatar Become A Pro!

why close your account just don't deposit there anymore u people have so many problems with them i have had no problems with them even when cashing out had my money within 72 hrs i just don't get it maybe they just don't like you lol to funny

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by witt View Post
    why close your account just don't deposit there anymore u people have so many problems with them i have had no problems with them even when cashing out had my money within 72 hrs i just don't get it maybe they just don't like you lol to funny
    Maybe you work for betonline?

DRINKNFISH
    DRINKNFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!

payout

Hello. Im posting because I see so many players bashing this site. Well i deposited 500, ran it up to 11k, then cashed it out. Had all my documents already sent in from my last 500 cashout. So a month later I check my wells and its in there! they say wires take 10 buisness days, i got mine in about 15 buisness days. All my friends said : your not getting your money they dont pay out" So i chalked it up as a loss tell the wire show damn near on time! Thinking bout redepositing but like everyone said, software is super gross and i got d/c bout 10 times a day. Luckily i was never in a pot of more than 50 when it d/c=). Please do as you please. Soft Soft Soft players but SOFT SOFT SOFT software. They pay tho.......................

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Betonline is a fukin joke. Way overrated. No reason to play there when you have betislands, rebatewager, 5dimes, bookmaker, heritage. And I can name like 10 more youwager etc..

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Why don't you just WITHDRAW all your money and don't play there anymore, why bother closing the account?

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

tell them you will collude in the poker room with someone else. that should get you banned.