JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Matchbook payouts

I've had a Matchbook account for over a year now. I usually do withdrawals annually or semi-annually from my accounts as I don't require my gambling money to live off of.

I heard a while back that Matchbook was having problems and didn't really have a functioning payout method. This was a few months back and I really didn't pay much mind to it? Now, I'm getting ready to ask for some money and I was wondering if anyone has gotten money from them recently.

Thanks.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I got a check by regular mail in early April and it took like 3 days, so they seem to be on top of things now. I didn't bother with Fedex because I didn't need the money, and was expecting a few weeks wait anway, was suprised to be paid so fast especially by regular mail.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

^^^^^^^^^ if what the above post says is true, this has to be the fastest time in the offshore gambling industry. I'm telling you guys matchbook is the place to play.

I find it strange that in the user poll matchbook is only 4th. Guys would rather pay -110 with a limit instead of getting +108 with no limits. Its just weird.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

I used to get them last year in about 3 or 4 days time using regular mail. Never used the fedex option there as I'm usually not in a rush when I withdraw.I can't say if they are still that fast as all my withdrawls lately have been book transfers.

707782's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very fast.

bleedblue
    bleedblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4551

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I used to get them last year in about 3 or 4 days time using regular mail. Never used the fedex option there as I'm usually not in a rush when I withdraw.I can't say if they are still that fast as all my withdrawls lately have been book transfers.
    I am curious. How safe is using the regular mail option? What happens if the check gets lost in the mail?