Hi folks new to the forums and just had a couple questions about 5dimes. I've been playing on bodog.ca for a while and I find the interface and everything to be pretty good, and they payout to prepaid vi$a cards (vi$a titanium plus) which is awesome, as I prefer not to give my actual vi$a to bookies. The only problem is, they have super limited soccer lines and pretty shitty odds all around besides betting dogs. So I'm looking to switch to something else.

I follow swedish, danish, norwegian and irish soccer mainly. From searching around, 5dimes seems to have most of the games and solid odds. The only thing is, apparently they don't process withdrawals to prepaid vi$a cards. Does anyone know why this is? Is it just another way of stalling withdrawals and making it a PITA to get anything out? Also, I have heard that they ask some ridiculous questions in the vi$a verification process, and apparently their CS clerks have access to see your passwords etc when you call. That seems a little off to me. Just wanted to hear others opinions on 5dimes. If anyone uses a vi$a from a large canadian bank (i.e. RBC, BMO etc) on 5dimes and makes withdrawals regularly, please let me know how you've found this site to be. Thanks and sorry for the long rambling..