Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Blacklisted at ** (2nd time)

Took a payout from Heritage for 799 and went to go pick up the transfer. The teller (who I have done business with plenty of times before with no problems) tells me that there is a note on this transfer to wait 15 minutes that it is under review (in the many years of using this method I have never been told that). We wait 15 minutes and try again and now the transfer has been cancelled and returned to sender. I call Heritage and tell them what happened and they look into it and tell me that I have been banned from **. I took quite a few payouts from 5D for large amounts the past few months and I'm sure that was the reason. This also happened to me about 5 years ago, but I'm just not quite sure when or why I was reinstated but I just started using them again with no problems. Anybody know how long this goes on for? This is really going to be a pain in the balls as P2P has been my preferredmethod for many years.

** here I come.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

i was banned from w e str ern u ni on back in 2007

i did abunch of withdrals that with with bodog about 10 in 2 months and was banned.never tried using them again,went with the other and had no problem thats why i use the check option under the radar from some but not all.