tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

why doesnt bet online ever address the forum?

would at least appear that they care

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

They do. SBR handle is "BetOnline" I believe.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

this book is killing this site get rid of these clows,bad rep world wide

bol to./ many complants not to be true ,case closed scam book

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will never win or get anything positive out of it.

Examples, BetOnline used to be here all the time, overrun by anyone bitching about everything. The ******* guy who SBR allowed to unofficially promote his stuff everywhere here, same thing, BUT ran with the money. "Richard" BetPhoenix, same thing. BoDog girl, shows up her face just to say PM me and done (she knows is not worth even attempting to have a conversation in Forumland).

I think it was Blackie (5Dimes Tony?), same thing, some cheapo guy started bitching about cents rounding on free money and ended up on just leaving the forum.

BI does it and sometimes JustBet guy too, but I dont know if it is even worth it. Complaints and general communications can be handled via SBR or directly with them, having conversations on the Forum its just a risky strategy IMO.

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by erickvivar View Post
    They will never win or get anything positive out of it.

Examples, BetOnline used to be here all the time, overrun by anyone bitching about everything. The ******* guy who SBR allowed to unofficially promote his stuff everywhere here, same thing, BUT ran with the money. "Richard" BetPhoenix, same thing. BoDog girl, shows up her face just to say PM me and done (she knows is not worth even attempting to have a conversation in Forumland).

I think it was Blackie (5Dimes Tony?), same thing, some cheapo guy started bitching about cents rounding on free money and ended up on just leaving the forum.

BI does it and sometimes JustBet guy too, but I dont know if it is even worth it. Complaints and general communications can be handled via SBR or directly with them, having conversations on the Forum its just a risky strategy IMO.
    i would agree if you are a heritage, or 5 dimes with little problems and a solid image.

bet online new issues pop up every week. logic says youd want to get in front of it and take control, instead of just speculation which
    leads to more people leaving.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Why would they come here? So we can all say how terrible they are and demand payments. Its hard to come up with excuses every week for slowpays, easier to sit back, relax and hope deposits start coming in again.
    Last edited by Rollins08; 05-18-12 at 06:49 PM.