PVO
    PVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wrote complaint about Eurobet about two weeks ago.
    They did let me to open account, get first deposit and immediately did suspend account.

They answer to e-mails very slowly. They did not accept some papers Neteller and Moneybookers did. Well, it's not problem for me, i send my original papers so i finally did send them exactly what they asked. But they are incredibly slow and enigmatical at all.

I wonder why SBR rate them A-level. It's obvious mistake. B- maybe? or C.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

PVO. Why did they suspend your account? Is it your country? and if so, from which country are you from?

PVO

It's not because of my country. This was for documents verification. They did send me first e-mail about it. And i did send documents the same day account was closed.
    But Eurobet did not answer for more than a week. And not only security department. The support answers incredibly slowly too. And if answer - they are trying to talk all around but not about the core of problem. And some advises were very strange.
    They advise me to call them by phone (remember - i am russian, and with my english it's not easy to solve anything, i can write and read, not listen to englishman and understand him easily). I did that call lol with no result. They did advise me to use internal messaging system that is available on the site only if you did login. What a joke to advise this in the same letter with information - "your account is suspended".
    And when i asked - have you any standart in verification? How much time can it take? No answer at all.

After more than a week of delaying with verification they did not accept one paper accepted by Neteller and Moneybookers before. Ok, i did send them new e-mail with document exactly what they wanted. It's not difficult for me. There are no fakes, and my bank is near to get anything.

Ok. And now again more than a week of silence. Did they receive my e-mail? Are they doing something? I don't receive even confirmation e-mails.

Maybe i was unlucky, but i know that for my situation - Eurobet overrated by SBR for sure. It's C-level for now. If i will get my money back - maybe "B-". No point for "A". It's not "elite 1% level".

p.s. Well, maybe (just maybe) there is something about Russians. I believe we can be that strong and dangerous, and some were tricky for sure. Legends closed the door to all russians recently. Well - this is ok. It's not problem if so. If anyway every russian you see is suspicious for you, if you don't want see them - do it like Legends, do it like Stun James (!). Close the door, close account and send back money. It's simple and fair.
    Even Stun James did solve this problem better. They limited me at start, did not close account, just limited, so i could not really play. I could use livechat, where i get answers (fast) - "we don't want to play with russians, it's not our goal market". After some reasonable time for investigations, they closed my account and instantly did send money back the same way i did deposit. Just because "you are russian". No problem. I have no offence.

I hope the only trouble with Eurobet will - they give information slow and inconvenient.
    This is proven fact in my opinion. Hope there will be no more real problems finally.
    Last edited by PVO; 06-15-11 at 05:37 PM.

vwphaeton
    vwphaeton's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's like this.

1/ If you lose...thanks for your money....what happened for the "Money Laundering and Fraud Act" check and more ?? GONE OUT THE WINDOW!!!

2/ If you win....then it's time for "Money Laundering and Fraud Act" and I don't know what !! blood test...must be the next step..

PVO

wwphaeton, if your post was related to my situation ...
    i even did not start to play and did not try to claim any bonus just made deposit and

PVO

Oh yeah. Finally i passed the verification today and get back the access to my account.
    Last week i did fail of my own. I was involved so much in making explanations that did forget to make attach with scan.
    First about 20 days i lost because of Eurobet style of business.
    I still don't think that it's good idea to suspend the account for verification after (not before) the first deposit.
    But finally things are turning to the right direction. At least it's good.

Like this
    Quote Originally Posted by PVO View Post
    I hope the only trouble with Eurobet will - they give information slow and inconvenient.
    This is proven fact in my opinion. Hope there will be no more real problems finally.

vwphaeton

Lucky you....i'm in +20 days now with locked account, with a fair winning of 2550lv from the Live Blackjack.

The complain at AGCC is just as slow, even after a phone call to them..."we can't talk about it on the phone"....

Here is the list that Eurobet.com got from me:

1/ Passport copy
    2/ Bank statement letter, with Account number and address.
    3/ Wifes BG ID, that also shows our address.
    4/ Car register certification, that shows wifes name and our address
    5/ Old Bank account statement, Send an email asking Eurobet if that can be used, then I would ask my bank for a new print out. (NO ANSWER +7 Days)
    6/ Internet mobile utillity bill.

Only time I got a answer from them (Eurobet), was when AGCC contacted them about my complain.

PVO

Well. I did not request payout yet lol.
    I just get the right to look at my money on my account there on the site...

vwphaeton

I really don't understand Eurobet...They should just PAY UP.....and keep account closed......if its SOOOO big a problem for them......because if player has done NOTHING wrong its unfair to keep deposit and winning from a fair gaming as hostage !!!!

Ohh...yes...forgot....spoke with them 2 times on the phone......I could get better answers from my grandmother

They would not even give me a time frame, "because I have made a complain to AGCC, as they said"...
    Last edited by vwphaeton; 06-20-11 at 02:24 PM.

PVO

Today was completed a withdrawal for most part of my money.
    So my unpleasant starting part of story with Eurobet is finished for now. (It took totally about month, and was moving on after i contacted with SBR and filled complaint form - don't know exactly was there any relation or no, feel - there was).
    I feel like i can play there or not play. As i wish. Verification is finished, account is active.
    Last edited by PVO; 06-21-11 at 06:45 AM.

vwphaeton

We are pleased to confirm we have successfully verified your Eurobet account details.

Thank you for choosing Eurobet, enjoy the game!

Kind regards

Rian
    Know Your Customer Department
    Gala Coral Group

.....I freaking feel i'm been "made a night at Queen Elizabeth court"...I almost think that would have been easier...

PVO

gratz, mate

after all this i feel like i have to lose my money there, it will be not polite to win

vwphaeton

UPDATE....MY account was opened....but without any withdrawal option ....EUROBET.COM IS THE WORST AND MOST ROGUE OPERATOR
    And they played like...ohhh..."everything is open at our end"....yes...bla...bla....I have a screen dump of NO withdrawal option.....

MY FIRST ********** IS HEREBY IN PROGRESS !!!!!!!

vwphaeton

SBR ???....REAL A-....what a JOKE !!! AVOID AT ANY COST !!!!

PVO

keep cool, mate. you are on the right way. Eurobet is not comfortable but unlikely they are rogues.
    don't perceive them as the enemies. try another browser for the first.
    and... i remember that as a result of "technical error" there was Neteller option for withdrawal blocked at my account when one was just verified (by the way - i guess it was because they did not reopen my account - they had to create new, and did not made proper tuning - i guess this based on the fact - my account id changed from registration)

i did deposit by Neteller so could not withdraw instantly too (my first withdrawal to MB was blocked predictably)
    after some more (reasonable) time for investigation support made everything perfect and activated Neteller option

now, when your account opened - use internal messaging system - wonder it works

the site is beauty by the way as for my taste
    Last edited by PVO; 06-24-11 at 04:23 PM.

vwphaeton

Yes...good lucky with that........internal msg did not reply in 5 hours...is that OKAY ??
    ...and it was on a issue about NO withdrawal option....THATS NOT OKAY...NOT EVEN IN RUSSIA !!!

No...They are ROGUE...and players should avoid them.....WHY all this stress......WHEN BETTER OPERATORS IS OUT THERE!!!!

vwphaeton

I will happily provide evidence...of my saying...if requested.....PM me then!!!!

PVO

Quote Originally Posted by vwphaeton View Post
    internal msg did not reply in 5 hours...is that OKAY ??
    i have my answers within day
    ...and it was on a issue about NO withdrawal option....THATS NOT OKAY...NOT EVEN IN RUSSIA !!!
    lol. are you russian? i am.
    if you are - you should know that we have only two valuable bookmakers - Marathonbet and BetCity.
    Marathonbet is indeed one of the few best bookmakers of the world for this moment and is best and fastest with payments.
    BetCity is perfect with payments too - always within 1 bank day.
    Other bookmakers have no serious value.
    Last edited by PVO; 06-24-11 at 07:31 PM.

First 12