thehun
    thehun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Stan James closes my account

I just received this email from SJ:

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your StanJames.com username is: XXXXXXXXXX

All Stan James accounts are reviewed on a regular basis by our Trading team, and due to betting patterns on this account the decision has been made to close it.

I would make you aware that this decision has been made at the highest level and will not be reversed. Any open bets will be honoured, and any outstanding balance will be returned to you via your normal withdrawal method.

Kind regards,

David
    The Stan James Team.

---------------------------

I have to say I have never had any problems with SJ, in fact I was quite happy with their good quotes and fast payouts. I guess they didn't like me winning my last bets which amount to a couple thousand €.Anyway, screw them, as long as they pay me my last balance...

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

guess they only want the losers and screw everyone else,im sure u will find a better book that would love to take your action,so gl

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

they will pay you the balance.

they dont have good system to manage the outlier odds, can't fix it.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Hm....usually bookies limit winners' accounts to useless limits, SJ rather closes accounts....both are the same

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

SJ normally limits you first then closes you. They manage accounts rather than their lines.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

What bets dos you have you must of been winning they don't close accounts they limit you

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Same

Dear Punter,

Your StanJames.com username is: FU-SJ

All Stan James accounts are reviewed on a regular basis by our Trading team, and due to betting patterns on this account the decision has been made to close it.

I would make you aware that this decision has been made at the highest level and will not be reversed. Any open bets will be honoured, and any outstanding balance will be returned to you via your normal withdrawal method.

Kind regards,

The Stan James Team.
    Was not a winner with them and bet tiny stakes