Linton87
    Linton87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Beware of legends spoertsbook-no payout

Legends Betlegends.eu took thousands of CC deposits without a CC imprint and now will not honor my payout request. They indicated that they could not read my CC imprint. I then had an expert printer help me--you guessed it--they still say that the imprint is not readable. The manager then said that she did not believe it was my CC and accused me of fraud--UNBELIEVABLE. They just do not want to give back my money.---BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!

Linton
    Last edited by Linton87; 05-13-12 at 11:01 AM.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

File a complaint. IF you are owed, you will be paid. If it wasn't your CC, you probably won't be.

Linton87

Thanks for the reply. I have filed complaints with OSGA, THERX and SBR. Will they believe this little old man or BIG LEGENDS?

Regards,

Linton

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Funny you post this because I'm having the same issue with Bookmaker. I've faxed it in 3 times already and they say they can't read it. I did get an email address that I'm going to try. I even sent in a copy of my CC front and back and they claim that isn't good enough. It has my name of the card too.....Hopefully the email will resolve this issue. If not, I might be contacting SBR as well.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

The facts speak for themselves. If there is an issue with the clarity of a document, I often have the player send it to me and the book (where I can view the image myself). Oddly, I've never had a dispute linger on after that happened.

Linton87

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply. I have already filed a complaint with SBR and have e-mailed my documentation. I hope someone will get Legends to honor my payout request.

Regards,

Linton87

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is a really cool offer.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Keep us posted...

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

We reviewed the imprint, and agree that it isn't legible.

We'll speak with Legends management to ask if, other than this scan, other issues need to be addressed. If it's just this, it may be something an official notary can resolve.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legends is one of the safest books out there so there is no chance they will stiff anyone. It has always bothered me that most if not all books let you deposit without seeing a copy of cc but only ask for it when you are trying to cashout (and the cashout part has nothing to do with the cc). Id like to see books start asking for cc copies before they allow anyone to make a deposit...this way you would never have any more complaints like this

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I agree pp, It's a huge hassle to be asked only once you try to cash out and only causes credible players to become suspicious. I also agree that Legends is a solid book, which says a lot when you look at all the suspect books dropping like flies now....

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Quick update....

Bookmaker accepted the imprint via email. I'm still a little unsure as to why they need that when they have a copy of it front and back. Especially when my name is on the card. Anyway, all is good.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    Legends is one of the safest books out there so there is no chance they will stiff anyone. It has always bothered me that most if not all books let you deposit without seeing a copy of cc but only ask for it when you are trying to cashout (and the cashout part has nothing to do with the cc). Id like to see books start asking for cc copies before they allow anyone to make a deposit...this way you would never have any more complaints like this
    obviously this what should be done by all books, but they wont because they will lose tons of deposits.