betmachine
    betmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Problems with bet365

Hello community,

this is my 1st post in here, hope i do everything correct.

First of all, this isn't the first time i am having trouble with bet365, i had the same problem several times already with them, but this time this is huge for me.

I place a basketball bet some days ago, i placed it on a line of 181,5 or 182,5, i am not sure at all beacuse it was a very curios situation after the bet was accepted, i was so angry and so confused, because the same mistake happened again and this time it was a huge bet for me. The line which was accepted was at 184,5 and this was a line i would not have liked to bet. The live chat was offline or i had to wait way too long, so i told them this the next day. I try some systems and games i expect to be "highscoring", i choose the over when the line is much lower than it is at the start and some minutes later i try to pick the under for a higher line to have 2 bets pending and 1 winning for sure. Good succes so far but as they accepted a line which for my estimation was too high i wasn't even able to sure the bet by betting the same line on under, cause i was that curios and angry and confuse, it was a very high staked bet.

The support for sure said, there was no mistake from their side, technique was perfect and so on. I do not want to accept this kind of situation.

I lost several 100 bets on bet365, this is no problem, if they get me the odd/line, that i want to have. I never claim my funds, when everything was correct but this time they made a mistake (again) but there is no insight from them.

As i did not want to accept this kind of situation only 2 days later i tired to place some livebets to provoke this kind of mistake. I placed my 3rd bet and already at this bet i had a mistake, i had screenshots and i had it on a video. The line which was shown in the livebetting menu and which was accepted in the right corner was much different to the line, which was accepted in my betting history. This is ridicolous. For sure this mistake wasn't corrected after that, even i had eveyrthing on the video.

What can i do, to clear up this problem. I proposed them to void this bet and close my account, as i do not trust their system anymore, so both sides might be satisifed.

Who can i trust this system which shows this mistake again and again and mistakes aren't even correceted, when i send them screenshots, i even could have sent them the video, on which i had the mistake.

I do not want to make bet365 a bad name, their offer is great but i hate this livebetting mistakes again and again and as i see in german forums, several people already hat this kind of problem with them and this shouldn't be accepted from our side for much longer, i want my money back for this bet.

Any help in here?

Regards

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

If you have the evidence to back up your claims then you should certainly file a complaint with SBR if Bet$3.65 isn't going to rectify it for you.

betmachine

That's the problem, man. I just have the evidence for the handball bet 2 days later. I have a video and Screenshots from this bet, were another odd was shown than the odd which was accepted in my betting history. At this time i just wanted to provoque this kind of mistake, just to show bet365 how uncertain their system is.

I think, nobody uses the video encoder everytime he places a bet just to proove, that everything goes correct, also i didn't on this basketball bet. I have no evidence than my eyes, the fact, that just 2 bets later i was able to provoque this kind of mistake(other odd, not other line) shows me, that something in their system goes wrong. I don't want to have anything other than this bet void and my account closed on this. bet365 is the onliest bookie i had this kind of problems several times, their odds and lines often change so quick and their system doesn't seem to match this very well. What can i do?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by betmachine View Post
    That's the problem, man. I just have the evidence for the handball bet 2 days later. I have a video and Screenshots from this bet, were another odd was shown than the odd which was accepted in my betting history. At this time i just wanted to provoque this kind of mistake, just to show bet365 how uncertain their system is.

I think, nobody uses the video encoder everytime he places a bet just to proove, that everything goes correct, also i didn't on this basketball bet. I have no evidence than my eyes, the fact, that just 2 bets later i was able to provoque this kind of mistake(other odd, not other line) shows me, that something in their system goes wrong. I don't want to have anything other than this bet void and my account closed on this. bet365 is the onliest bookie i had this kind of problems several times, their odds and lines often change so quick and their system doesn't seem to match this very well. What can i do?
    As I said, file a complaint

betmachine

Even if i have no evidence for the basketball bet?

I just have screenshots and the video from the handabll bets, i placed bets about 0,50€, just to provoque this kind of mistakes - and i was succesful - just prooving their system mistakes. I don't know what, but sth goes wrong up in there.

Thanks for your help,how to file a complaint? Even with no evidence it is useful?

betmachine

Thank you very much, i'll try this.

edit: i wrote a complaint now, will there be any fees for me?
    Last edited by betmachine; 05-12-12 at 07:50 AM.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Send them the video and ask them to look into it and to see if they follow your steps with a test account to see if they can provoke the same type of problem...sometimes a company will just think you are trying to get one over, but if you do have the video evidence then they should be able to follow the same steps you did and see if they can find the problem themselves.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

I am bettor who only bet live at bet365 and this is nothing new with them,if you play long enough than you ll see that if odds are 1.8 and point get scored and odds go up to 2.3 but after 2 second they ll put odds back again at odds 1.8 for 1-2 sec and if your bet is in progress than it ll get accepted at odds 1.8 and odds ll get back at 2.3 but if case is that odds drop from 1.8 to 1.5 than your bet ll never get accepted at odds 1.8,same thing is with under/over.
    So you probably bet when odds was moving and that is why your bet get accepted.
    This is not fair from bet365 but now watch and try to put your bets at the beginning of point or action.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Thank you very much, i'll try this.

edit: i wrote a complaint now, will there be any fees for me?
    No, there aren't any fees. SBR will get in touch with you soon if they haven't already

betmachine

Thank you very much, guys!

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

I am not affiliated with Bet365, I am regular user there. And as sorry I am to say this, but I believe guy made a mistake.

If you select a market (OVER/UNDER in this case) in their live system, then it stays in bet slip and UPDATES the odds and OVER/UNDER points automatically. And if it changes the odds or OVER/UNDER points then it asks you to accept the change! And obviously the guy pressed accept in a hurry.

I apologize if I am wrong.

Edit: by the way I noticed some 4 months ago they had an upgrade and live betting changed a bit so that when I request a bet and odds change, they still allow the bet to settle. That was not the case earlier, when they just rejected the bet.

betmachine

Thanks for your response, i know what you are talking about, it is this yellow button i hace to push to accept a change of the line/odd. I did not push it, i know that for certain and i also know their system very well.

If i want to play an odd of 1,80 or a line of over 183,5 i won't accept an odd of 1,6 or a line of 185,5, this is inexcusable and this is what they did to me - and obvioulsy to many others, too - and that is why i called SBR.

betmachine

So no succes at all, Justin doesn't respond my questions atm but bet365 told me, that they won't void the bet and it will stand still like it did some weeks ago. Sad to see, that there are no possibilities to punters without any evidence at this f.. bookie. Everyone betting there live schould video screen his display all the time, this is sad but might be the only way to avoid problems.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The live chat was offline or i had to wait way too long, so i told them this the next day.
    You should have at least sent an email as soon as you saw the mistake, before the end of the match; ofc Bet365 will not refund your money after the bet was settled - would you have asked them to cancel the bet if you would have won? I don't think so ...

betmachine

I went to the livechat as soon as possible. It was pure luck that i saq this mistake at all, because the line that was shown in the live menu was the right one, the bet in my betting history was another. So as i saw the mistake as soon as possible - who controls every bet, especially if the odd/line in the livebetting corner is correct - i went to the livechat but nobody was available, endless waiting time, so i could just go to the chat the next morning,maybe 4-5 hours later, and claim the mistake.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I went to the livechat as soon as possible. It was pure luck that i saq this mistake at all, because the line that was shown in the live menu was the right one, the bet in my betting history was another. So as i saw the mistake as soon as possible - who controls every bet, especially if the odd/line in the livebetting corner is correct - i went to the livechat but nobody was available, endless waiting time, so i could just go to the chat the next morning,maybe 4-5 hours later, and claim the mistake.
    Would you have said anything if you would have won the bet?

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting case. can you upload the video here?

betmachine

@horja

What an unnessecary question. The onliest way i was contacting bet365 the last couple years was via live chat, i mean, sure i knew that there is an e-mail system but everytime i had this problem with them i went to the livechat, this time it was not available. Placing a nearly 4k bet is a little bit of stress for me, too, so i wasn't as confident what to do and when then something goes wrong i was a little bit confused, pissed off and sure, made a wrong decision by not contacting them via mail.

Anytime a line or odd wasn't correct and i went to the livechat there surely was the risk that the bet would be won and the would void it, i accepted that for sure, but this time - i placed it in the night on a nba game - most of the things went wrong.

@allin

i do not have a video of my big bet i placed, i just have a video and some screenshots of some bets i placed few days later. I wanted to provoque some kind of mistake and show them, that their livebettig system has some mistakes.

I placed some bets and already at the 3rd bet the odd, which was accepted in the live betting menu was different to the odd which was accepted in the betting history. So the odd did not change, when i placed it, the correct odd was shown, but the odd in the betting history was completly different.

I told them that their livebtting system is wrong sometimes and also in my case there was a mistake but the bet will stand according to bet365.

I think if it was a 20€ bet they would void it, but nearly 4k is too much for these...

betmachine

Justin from the e-mail support, for me it seems as if he never took my problem serious and all of a sudden he is not contacting me anymore!?

I closed my account on bet365 as i do not expect any help from any side any more but at least an e-mail, that he will stop contacting them and so on would have been nice.