NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did Heritage really just call me and say.....REALLY????

Today around 12pm Pacific time,, in the middle of a critical work day at a new Job, I get a call from Heritage Customer service?. I took the call outside, and actually before another word was said by the rep, I had already offered this: Thinking they might be making me a new bonus offer seeing as i hadn't deposited in a few months due to being cut of by the **. I said Hey, I miss you guys, but I got a bad name a few too many times and I got the Ban. I never deposited thru M****G*** but thats a one bill minimum. I am a Fidy, as in FIVE-O, N.Y. Playa...small time looking to hit a long shot and maybe get a cashout once a year. so finally after I complement them and say wish i could play kinda talk, he tells me that I now FIVE-OWE??!! from FEB 18th no less?

I had them send me an e-mail part of it below...I mean, come ON guys...what it this? three months later your chasing me for something you wouldn't have approved before collecting. thats why you called me today?

So what do you guys think my response should be?

Keep in mind, they gave me a free play $50 once or twice for the trouble I got into with **. so I'm not asking for anything, but darn it, don't tell me that NOW I OWE?? Maybe they messed uyp there accounting and when the 18th deposit was REVERSED (to the best of my knowledge) then I didn't play with my money, but theirs due to the free play. Um, Guys, this tastes Terrible

Hello Mr.

Here is the information you have requested for the pending ** deposit that still shows on our system from February 18th :

Along came the outline of the transaction with name number etc...deleted here

Heritage Sports

“Integrity and Tradition”

1-800-555-8800
    CustomerService@HeritageSports.com
    www.heritagesports.com

9dollarperhead
    9dollarperhead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well i can tell you something in my place when we make the mistake we pay for it. they probably just grade something wrong and now they try to make you pay. the actual call should be something like "we made a mistake. but we will clean the record once you deposit + offer you some kind of bonus" just to get you playing again.

P.S: heritage sucks

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find it stramge that no one else finds this strange.......after this weeks golf contest, im gonna say something to them, and i hope its not famous last words....

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many people, like myself, have gotten paid 5 figs from them..... I don't think someones opinion who deposits 50 dollars really matters to most people here.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Many people, like myself, have gotten paid 5 figs from them..... I don't think someones opinion who deposits 50 dollars really matters to most people here.
    Hey Shill, you ever thought for a second someone else's experience might differ from yours.
    I ate chicken from Popeyes and was fine. The next day someone ate chicken from Popeyes and died of food poisoning.

Just for the record: I've played at Heritage and they were great! But I don't necessarily assume OP's experience was the same as mine.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Does anyone here understand this?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by NY Playa View Post
    Today around 12pm Pacific time,, in the middle of a critical work day at a new Job, I get a call from Heritage Customer service?. I took the call outside, and actually before another word was said by the rep, I had already offered this: Thinking they might be making me a new bonus offer seeing as i hadn't deposited in a few months due to being cut of by the **. I said Hey, I miss you guys, but I got a bad name a few too many times and I got the Ban. I never deposited thru M****G*** but thats a one bill minimum. I am a Fidy, as in FIVE-O, N.Y. Playa...small time looking to hit a long shot and maybe get a cashout once a year. so finally after I complement them and say wish i could play kinda talk, he tells me that I now FIVE-OWE??!! from FEB 18th no less?

I had them send me an e-mail part of it below...I mean, come ON guys...what it this? three months later your chasing me for something you wouldn't have approved before collecting. thats why you called me today?

So what do you guys think my response should be?

Keep in mind, they gave me a free play $50 once or twice for the trouble I got into with **. so I'm not asking for anything, but darn it, don't tell me that NOW I OWE?? Maybe they messed uyp there accounting and when the 18th deposit was REVERSED (to the best of my knowledge) then I didn't play with my money, but theirs due to the free play. Um, Guys, this tastes Terrible

Hello Mr.

Here is the information you have requested for the pending ** deposit that still shows on our system from February 18th :

Along came the outline of the transaction with name number etc...deleted here

Heritage Sports

“Integrity and Tradition”

1-800-555-8800
    CustomerService@HeritageSports.com
    www.heritagesports.com

Were you Drunk when you typed this. having a hard time understanding what is written here..

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

just cashed out online for first time is there a processing fee of 50.00

is there a processing fee for express cashier check of 50.00 or is there one free check a month.thanks for feed back ,deposet was easey lets see how withdral goes.from heritage
    Last edited by poker6469; 05-16-12 at 12:08 AM.