mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Payout timeframe for a **** from betonline/lowvig?

Been waiting about a month for a 15k wire

mathy

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Don't worry, if it doesn't come in 4 months they will put the money back in your account.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

cant believe people still play at this shop
    Last edited by 5mike5; 05-08-12 at 02:32 PM.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    cant believe people play at this shop still
    Can't believe the number of times you've made that exact same post. What's the point?

Believe it or not, there are reasons to play at more than one shop, even at shops with lower than A ratings and/or those that take a little longer to pay than we'd all like. You choose not to, that's fine, but what's best for you is not best for everyone.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Don't worry, if it doesn't come in 4 months they will put the money back in your account.
    Only after you file a complaint with SBR.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you've not gotten anywhere from talking with CS, fill out a complaint form and we'll follow-up.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

The problem with Betonline is they need to change the website to state how long it will take to receive certain methods of payment. I received mulitple P2P payouts within the stated timeframe. I requested a different method previous to the P2P payouts, and I had to file a complaint with SBR because it was taking a long time. I'm sure I'll get "It's the processor and they can't help it because they're sending to a US client."

Just state something tell the client they're unsure of the timeframe or "typical payment timeframe is ____"

I don't think that's much to ask from a B+ book IMO.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

What method do you find gives the best outcome, where by best outcome I mean some combined measure of fees/timeframe/convenience of payout method. I still have no idea why book2books are the most expensive method.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    If you've not gotten anywhere from talking with CS, fill out a complaint form and we'll follow-up.

Good one Lou

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Can't believe the number of times you've made that exact same post. What's the point?

Believe it or not, there are reasons to play at more than one shop, even at shops with lower than A ratings and/or those that take a little longer to pay than we'd all like. You choose not to, that's fine, but what's best for you is not best for everyone.
    the reason is maybe people wont have poker winnings stolen, maybe thery wont have to wait 6+ weeks to get paid...and thats just the OPs from SBR, what about the people not even on forums

obviously the OP and every other daily thread(8 combined threads on pay issues on front page alone) on BOL/BOVADA arent very happy...considering the books NOR sbr has given any of these guys ANY real anwsers

pretty damn good reason if u ask me....doesnt matter how many books u play at, i think most OPs has different outs, but being paid promtly by the books own guidelines is only fair....so whats the point when they cant even keep their own guidelines straight (or even close for that matter)

even us U.S. players have heritage, BI, 5dimes, ect...theres plenty if u need several outs that pay when they say they will
    Last edited by 5mike5; 05-08-12 at 02:51 PM.

John Dough

the reason is maybe people wont have poker winnings stolen, maybe thery wont have to wait 6+ weeks to get paid...and thats just the OPs from SBR, what about the people not even on forums

obviously the OP and every other daily thread(8 combined threads on pay issues on front page alone) on BOL/BOVADA arent very happy...considering the books NOR sbr has given any of these guys ANY real anwsers

pretty damn good reason if u ask me....doesnt matter how many books u play at, i think most OPs has different outs, but being paid promtly by the books own guidelines is only fair....so whats the point when they cant even keep their own guidelines straight (or even close for that matter)

even us U.S. players have heritage, BI, 5dimes, ect...theres plenty if u need several outs that pay when they say they will
    And you repeating the phrase "can't believe people still play at this shop" over and over and over helps people?

Once again, just because you don't have a reason to play at certain shops doesn't meant others don't. Your above ramblings have almost nothing to do with anything I posted.

It's ok though, keep repeating your catch-phrase and telling us how often you take payouts from 5Dimes and how everyone should only use the method you prefer. Maybe after the 100th or so time it will somehow become helpful.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

nice try but my points are correct...has nothing to do with payment types or where i choose to play..nor was it mentioned

why play at shops that wont pay u even in the stated timeframes when several shops always do?

John Dough

nice try but my points are correct...has nothing to do with payment types or where i choose to play
    I didn't even address the points you made b/c they had nothing to do with my post to you, much like your last response. Feel free to continue talking past me, it's cool. Maybe I'm wrong and your posts are providing a great service to others.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Fitz030808

The bickering doesn't really help anyone trying to find out about Betonline. Fact: They payout. Fact: Some have major issues with being paid within the stated time frame on any other method other than P2P. I don't see how anyone can dispute this. Check the threads. That's really the only issue with Betonline. I enjoyed the site and got paid everytime. I was also on the end of being slow paid with a certain method other than P2P. SBR handled it promptly and everything was fine.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz030808 View Post
    The bickering doesn't really help anyone trying to find out about Betonline. Fact: They payout. Fact: Some have major issues with being paid within the stated time frame on any other method other than P2P. I don't see how anyone can dispute this. Check the threads. That's really the only issue with Betonline. I enjoyed the site and got paid everytime. I was also on the end of being slow paid with a certain method other than P2P. SBR handled it promptly and everything was fine.
    I was paid within the stated time frame via a different method at the end of March. Feel free to check the payout thread.

Fitz030808

I'm glad you were paid on time. Seems like most aren't using a different method. I wasn't, but again, that was my experience.

I'd like to add a little clarity to my above statement. I mean, most aren't that post on this site. That's the main complaint about Betonline.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    What method do you find gives the best outcome, where by best outcome I mean some combined measure of fees/timeframe/convenience of payout method. I still have no idea why book2books are the most expensive method.
    I only do p2p and b2b with them. The fees are terrible, but it only takes a couple days.

They sometimes have money in their netller/mb but I'm guessing you took the wire because they couldn't pay you that way.

Wires/Checks aren't a possibility for me anyway.

durito
    escarabajo negro

nice try but my points are correct...has nothing to do with payment types or where i choose to play..nor was it mentioned

why play at shops that wont pay u even in the stated timeframes when several shops always do?
    you can't win hardly anything at those shops without getting booted

John Dough

you can't win hardly anything at those shops without getting booted
    Maybe you'll have some luck here, but I doubt it. When I was (specifically) vague in telling him people have reasons to use other shops, he didn't seem to get it.