Donkeyballz
    Donkeyballz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Would a book like bookmaker.eu ban you for betting both sides?

I ask this because I've been running a successful trial run of my chase system. It reduces my variance if I can bet both sides of the games because I'm guaranteed a 50% win rate.

My process is very tedious and involves tons of bets, but it works. Will I get banned or limited if I deposit more and step up my bet size?

I'm worried if I start bringing in like 10k a month I'll get flagged for betting odd amounts and betting on both sides consistently. Do I have anything to worry about with bookmaker?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyballz View Post
    I ask this because I've been running a successful trial run of my chase system. It reduces my variance if I can bet both sides of the games because I'm guaranteed a 50% win rate.

My process is very tedious and involves tons of bets, but it works. Will I get banned or limited if I deposit more and step up my bet size?

I'm worried if I start bringing in like 10k a month I'll get flagged for betting odd amounts and betting on both sides consistently. Do I have anything to worry about with bookmaker?
    I wouldn't think so.
    Mad if they did.
    Any bookie should just love and encourage chasers.

Donkeyballz

Yea I just figure bookmaker would be one of the least likely to ban or limit people, since they have some of the highest limits of any book. I mean nobody is arbing them. Betting both sides is not against the rules. So, what do they care if some schmo is taking 100k/year off them betting both sides?

Maybe I should just take the increase in variance and bet only one side. They wouldn't limit a pure chaser, would they?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyballz View Post
    Yea I just figure bookmaker would be one of the least likely to ban or limit people, since they have some of the highest limits of any book. I mean nobody is arbing them. Betting both sides is not against the rules. So, what do they care if some schmo is taking 100k/year off them betting both sides?

Maybe I should just take the increase in variance and bet only one side. They wouldn't limit a pure chaser, would they?
    No way would any sane bookie limit a chaser. They love them because they know they'll take ALL his money in the end.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a joke, right?
    C'mon I win the prize for calling out a WTF to anyone who answers you straight.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Thye love it , they are a book that feeds on volume

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

if you are using a chase system any book should love your action.

Donkeyballz

OK thanks guys. I'll deposit with a little bit more confidence that I won't get banned or limited now.