marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny thing is 5dimes almost never seems to have processing issues .. neither does bookmaker ! I pray everyday that the owners of betonline end up in Jail locked up for life . criminals[/QUOTE]

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Lou

great work here

sometimes you don't get the credit you deserve.

good to see the player have his funds back in his account

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    funny thing is 5dimes almost never seems to have processing issues .. neither does bookmaker ! I pray everyday that the owners of betonline end up in Jail locked up for life . criminals
    While infrequent, both 5Dimes and BM have had processing issues from time to time. Almost every US-facing book has.

Negide
    Negide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Update

I am currently working on getting my $8,000 via Express Check. I will keep this thread posted when I receive those funds. Hoping that I get something this week.

Negide
    Negide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I have always been paid via Betonline, I have received 5 checks and a wire transfer in the past. Their issue is that when something goes wrong the customer service is just awful! I understand that there can be a delay in a processor from time to time but it should not take 2 months of talking to 14 different customer service people who have no clue what they are doing to get a straight answer.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

that's why I still haven't make any deposit into my BOL account..

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been very hard on BOL, and deservedly so.
    It does sound absurd, but it's true; When everything works like it should, it's a book with poker i enjoy, fast live lines, and nice options and spreads. BUT AS NOTED ABOVE, WHY SHOULD A HICCUP TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE???

Have an 'escalation' person who has the power to fix any issue that lingers significantly longer than it should.
    Allow this person to be available to the affected customer, and make sure good communication is held as a high priority.
    Your business will double.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

If BetOnline had the money, it would never take 4 months to get paid ever. Only one reason books don't pay after four months and that is because they don't have the money. People need to realize this and stop thinking because a book has a fancy front page or banner on SBR it makes any diff. These books BetOnline and BetIslands and even 5dimes, Bookmaker have zero regulation.

All you have to go on, is their reputation and past actions to determine their ability to pay. The first sign of ANYTHING wrong and I get my money out right away.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

How come you can get 2,500 p2p in one day and 9,000 transfer also in one day then?

They also pay via MB/NT at the moment.

grego13
    grego13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

This is the original poster.

I finally received the wire transfer. Thank you to SBR for the help.

The process was incredibly stressful and an enormous waste of time. I second this post.

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    I have been very hard on BOL, and deservedly so.
    It does sound absurd, but it's true; When everything works like it should, it's a book with poker i enjoy, fast live lines, and nice options and spreads. BUT AS NOTED ABOVE, WHY SHOULD A HICCUP TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE???

Have an 'escalation' person who has the power to fix any issue that lingers significantly longer than it should.
    Allow this person to be available to the affected customer, and make sure good communication is held as a high priority.
    Your business will double.

First 12