sfcpamike
    sfcpamike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Betmaker.ag

Just tried logging into my account there and could not do so. I called their customer service line and was told my account was deleted due to which state in the US I lived in (just used the book yesterday and never had a problem to the point). I asked if I could expect to get my $$ back and was told she was not sure (at least she was honest!) and was told to call back tomorrow and speak to Brian (supervisor). I have not visited this site in some time, but wanted to let others know that you money is probably not safe there and you might want to get it out ASAP if you can.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

What state do you live in? Why should others take their $ out, if they don't live in your state? I just transferred $ there today from Bookmaker, my account is fine. Please be more specific, thanks.

sfcpamike
    sfcpamike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

I live in Maryland. My point is they just deleted my account without any notice and their customer service is telling me that I might not get my $$ back. I think that would be concerning to some people.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Concerning to people in Maryland, yes. Everyone else, no. That's why I asked what state you were talking about. Good luck, hope you get your funds.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I'm sure you'll get your money back, they won't just stiff you. They probably just need to figure out how.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

place is run by idiots. they could be great. but instead they are just ok.