VAMOS
    VAMOS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Coral.co.uk

I am thinking to open an account with them.I need your opinions about limit in bets and time of withdraws.Thanks in advance!

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Limits/closure of account will come after a few bets if you touch market top odds.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    Limits/closure of account will come after a few bets if you touch market top odds.
    Exactly, got limited after a few low 3 digits bets on the top odds, now even some of my low 2 digits bets get refused 'cause everything has to get approved by a trader (i can still sometimes bet a 3 digit sum in live betting but it takes them ages to make a decision if they will accept or refuse a bet (sometimes more than a min. which is not acceptable for live betting )).

Although they are not the quickest to pay, your money is in sure hands and you'll get paid in a few days at most. No problem for me with withdrawing (maybe only 1st time when you have to send them documents).
    Last edited by Bleeth; 05-02-12 at 01:23 PM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

As far as the Euro books go, they would be near the bottom.

But go ahead, may as well get what you can out of them before your welcome runs out.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Very safe book(high strett bookie) -A+ very low odds.
    Made there a few bets and play poker didnt like the odds , withdraw are a standart 24h to neteller.
    If you have a bonus or something take it ,they as safe as it gets, if you are just looking for a out forget it they will limit anybody with talent.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

coral bet has severe restrictions on which countries they'll allow punters from. wouldn't even let the pope place a bet

(seriously they don't accept bets from anyone residing in the vatican city...or australia or the us or canada or most of the world outside of western europe)