wilson1
    wilson1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Bookmaker

Hey guys

im new here and by no means a succsessful gambler.

however recently i have made a bit of a run at bookmaker. the withdrawl process seems long and tedious.

1. is my money safe there?

2. what is the best way to withdrawl your money?

3. also is it common for a site to not allow withdrawls within 72 hours of a deposit? even if it was p2p?

thanks for your help

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Money is safe at Bookmaker. Never read a complaint of them not paying. 1 common complaint for Bookmaker is that they have made it more costly to withdraw funds. I would go with p2p if that's the way you deposited. As far the 72 hour rule, some books require a 1 time roll to withdraw.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Quote Originally Posted by wilson1 View Post
    Hey guys

im new here and by no means a succsessful gambler.

however recently i have made a bit of a run at bookmaker. the withdrawl process seems long and tedious.

1. is my money safe there?

2. what is the best way to withdrawl your money?

3. also is it common for a site to not allow withdrawls within 72 hours of a deposit? even if it was p2p?

thanks for your help
    Most of them require you to roll the money at least once. It costs them money to take deposits. Otherwise bookmaker is one of the safest books out there. If I had over 20,000 online, I would feel the safest at bookmaker. They have that new DC option. I don't have money on bookmaker, but that seems like a pretty decent option.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

You're completely safe at bookmaker. Like mentioned above, the fees can be costly to withdraw. Also, the one time rollover is pretty standard. I honestly don't know about the 72 hour rule.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

$150 per $2500 been doing bunch of these weekly all year with no problems. Though they charged me $151 last time, not sure why but for $1 couldn't be bothered to ask.

wilson1

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    $150 per $2500 been doing bunch of these weekly all year with no problems. Though they charged me $151 last time, not sure why but for $1 couldn't be bothered to ask.

how long does it normally take them to process a p2p

wilson1

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Most of them require you to roll the money at least once. It costs them money to take deposits. Otherwise bookmaker is one of the safest books out there. If I had over 20,000 online, I would feel the safest at bookmaker. They have that new DC option. I don't have money on bookmaker, but that seems like a pretty decent option.
    what is DC

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by wilson1 View Post
    what is DC
    Give them a call and ask them.