Fmdominican
    Fmdominican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Please help regarding *********** payout

Hey guys,
    I have a question on cashing my money orders in. Can anyone please give me suggestions on how to do it. If I deposit a few thousand in my account, can I get in trouble? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

just deposit it in your banks atm,you should be ok

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

You can also just bring it to a check cashing store, make sure it's one of the bigger ones though that handle bigger cashes. I agree though, ATM deposit should work fine.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

If they are postal, take it to the US Post office. Otherwise, ATM deposit, or check cashing place should work.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

No issues here , i got a few in the mail from a certain book a few weeks ago best way to get paid

Fmdominican

Would my bank report it to the IRS if they see making making over 10,000 in deposits over a month period? Im not gonna do it all in the same day. Thanks guys, you guys are awesome.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Quote Originally Posted by Fmdominican View Post
    Would my bank report it to the IRS if they see making making over 10,000 in deposits over a month period? Im not gonna do it all in the same day. Thanks guys, you guys are awesome.
    No, but you might consider just paying your taxes instead of worrying about how to commit tax evasion. Just a thought.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** taxes....

Fmdominican

Guys heres my problem. I received these money orders blank from my site and my bank is giving me an issue depositing them stating I need purchaser info. What do I do? My site-Betislands is telling me to make something up. All the help would be appreciated. Thanks

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

You can just cash it at your bank if you don't want to deposit into your account.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

Guys heres my problem. I received these money orders blank from my site and my bank is giving me an issue depositing them stating I need purchaser info. What do I do? My site-Betislands is telling me to make something up. All the help would be appreciated. Thanks

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

you can put yourself down as the purchaser.