wavey
    wavey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

5dimes charge 5% of yur balance if u try to withdraw

hi for a few weeks ive been trying to get my money out of 5 dimes..the account was closed.i requested a withdrawal to my neteller and was told i had to do a rollover of a certain amount. but i can do that as ive been told im no longer allowed there.

We received your payout request for the amount of $4900 via Neteller . However, your payout request was rejected due to non sufficient action in the account. Whenever you make a deposit you must justify this with action in the account (Meaning winning, pushing or losing wagers). You must complete a two time roll over of the amount of your deposit before you can request a payout. You can request to be charged a admin fee of 5% if you want your payout without completing the rollover .

i have 7800 in there so its a 400 charge to get my money into neteller. is that normal of bookies to do that? a bookie says they dont want u there anymore then charge u ..is that stealing or is it common or happend to others?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

I suspect there's more to this story.

What brought about your account closure?

Clearly, if 5D initiated it they shouldn't then be able to penalise you for not completing your rollover and standard withdrawal fees are all they should be deducting.

File a complaint with SBR if you think you've been unfairly treated.

iqbet
    iqbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

You have 7900 in your account which is closed and you only withdrew 4900?
    Doesn't make sense.

wavey

i tried to get 4900 out to see if neteller would work as i tried 7900 before that and it didnt work as some have 5000 limits. the 7900 is on its way minus a 5% service fee.

i put 250 on a ncaa game a month ago that had a time error so tony closed the account.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

maybe you have some bonus that you claimed thats why they want you to do a rollover no?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Interesting. Tony the prick.

wavey

i deposited 500 or soemthing and done maybe 50000 or so worth on ingame betting so dont know why that doent count toward rollover. bookies just like to make up reasons to get some free money off people.

wavey

nba lines half time lines etc maybe 5000 a week for a few years. i have no idea how bookis say hat gos toward rollover. if they have 10 000 customers and can make up a reason for some free money from each say 100 bucks = 1000 000 of free money for them..shifty pricks.

wavey

most bookies have deposit bonus's..when a accounts closed for whatever reason ie taking a off line or winning to much.. they shouldnt steal peoples money by saying they didnt do a rollover when theyre the ones saying they dont want u there anymore. i already emailed them saying i want the money so dont think theres anything i can do about the 5% fee( its only 400 bucks but still thats something).

wavey

most bookies have deposit bonus's..when a accounts closed for whatever reason ie taking a off line or winning to much.. they shouldnt steal peoples money by saying they didnt do a rollover when theyre the ones saying they dont want u there anymore. i already emailed them saying i want the money so dont think theres anything i can do about the 5% fee( its only 400 bucks but still thats something).

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

5dimes have limits on Neteller 10,000 a day by transaction and 15,000 for moneybokers. (withdrawls), check your last deposit and at least placed one or two time that deposit in wagers, your past history dont count.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

and yes, the fee its ok, moneybookers and neteller charges a % when using it.....

wavey

moneybookers isnt charging a fee tony from 5 dimes is charging people fees when theres accounts are closed if they want to get there money. its theft. if u cant do the rollover for any reason u should get the money back in full.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by wavey View Post
    moneybookers isnt charging a fee tony from 5 dimes is charging people fees when theres accounts are closed if they want to get there money. its theft. if u cant do the rollover for any reason u should get the money back in full.
    If they closed your account, they should refund your balance.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

What is a "time error"?

You bet something that already started?

Not smart to lose 5dimes for taking shots, just for $250